TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spotted! GULF 2007 Shelby Gt

CSSHELBYKID

Spotted this the other day while driving past my local ford dealer (frontier ford). One of the salesmen said that it was being traded in for a new hopped up F-250. Car appeared to of had all the stripes removed and the done up with Gulf Livery colors in a wrap. Couldn't get a good picture of the csm, but I believe it was 3954 (????) and a manual trans. Salesmen also said that it was supercharged. It was originally black. Kinda Neat!

Gulf SGT

Gulf SGT 2

Steven,

You sir, are a wealth of knowledge!

I recall that car as I thought the wrap was pretty neat but couldn't recall the owner or CSM number. I tried searching the Registry for the words Gulf & Aqua but didn't get too far. Perhaps Michael M or Albino may recall if they've seen the car at any NorCal events.

Steve

I have yet to see this SGT at any of the TS-PCR or NORCAL SAAC events - I would of remembered seeing it - definitely a cool way to go - and it does stand out. The owner may have had it at some of the events prior to putting the wrap on it also. Hopefully it's still down at Frontier Ford and I'll get to check it out.

• 1 month later...

Really like the way it looks, but the GT500 snakes and steering wheel center piece need to go, not a big fan of them on a SGT! What's really funny is my daughter wants a 07/08 SGT in grabber blue, having it wrapped would be the way to go so it doesn't make the color change permanent, and this kind of shows her what it would look like. Now I just need to find her a decent condition, not too expensive automatic, lol.