TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A DIY garage in So Cal??

TomCollin

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to post something maybe to help you guys in the So Cal area. I live in an apartment and it’s really hard to work on my car (lack of space!!). I was browsing the internet and found a DIY (Do It Yourself) garage. I remember this style of garage in the military. You pay for a lift or a space and they provide all the tools (air tools, specialty tools, ETC). I took my car in on a Saturday for an easy oil change (to scope out the place); I was greeted by a friendly staff that welcomed me even though I didn’t make an appointment. It was awesome lifting the car and not having to change the oil, lying on my back. If you live in the So Cal area and are tired of working on your baby, lying on your back in the drive way, I would recommend this place. Friendly staff, affordable rates, 5 by 5 in my book!

I purchased the VIP package for $250 for $300 credit. I plan on replacing my brakes on the next job. Check them out, especially if you’re in the So Cal area.

www.urdremagarage.com