TEAM SHELBY FORUM

T S - P C R Holiday Charity Cruise / S. F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-5-15

SVT NAJA

Jim,

I'm going to give it another try this year, it looks like the weather is going to be good. Nydia and myself will bring the the 50TH LE and our friends Adrian and Ann Marie will bring the Boss 302. Looking forward to making it this year!!!!

Mark

Mark,

Great to hear that you and Nydia are going to join us this year, along with your friends Adrian and Ann Marie!

Yes, the weather outlook appears promising. Do you want to meet up at Bernal in Pleasanton about 8:30am?

Jim

Jim- Looks like I'll be able to make it. I'll round up some FORD Hi-Po cars and some "Frozen" toys to donate.

Andy,

We're looking forward to having you joining us this year!

I'll have to check with Santa to see if he is working on your new GT350R ;-)

See you this Saturday.

Jim

Jim, I have another commitment this weekend and will not make it Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital. I hope to see Brad & Denise before Saturday and provide a toy or gift card on my behalf. Have a great cruise for a great cause.

Harald,

Thanks for your continued support of our annual TS-PCR charity event and cruise to LPCHS and HMBBC. Hopefully, you and Glenda can join us next year!

Best,

Jim

Weather report looks fantastic for some spirited driving this Saturday during our charity cruise to Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford. This is always a great time with other Ford Performance enthusiasts, so if you’ve been on the fence – jump in and join us!

ScreenShot1133_zpsveajwkaa.jpg

Harald,

Thanks for your continued support of our annual TS-PCR charity event and cruise to LPCHS and HMBBC. Hopefully, you and Glenda can join us next year!

Best,

Jim

Thanks for the kind words. A boy & girl toy dropped off to Brad. This is a very worthwhile cause and your efforts and the other attendees do not go unrecognized.

Edited by H0050

Mark,

Great to hear that you and Nydia are going to join us this year, along with your friends Adrian and Ann Marie!

Yes, the weather outlook appears promising. Do you want to meet up at Bernal in Pleasanton about 8:30am?

Jim

Jim,

Do you plan on stopping on Bernal somewhere or do want us to catch you as you pass by?

Mark

Jim,

Do you plan on stopping on Bernal somewhere or do want us to catch you as you pass by?

Mark

Mark,

We'll exit the freeway about 8:35am or so and meet you in the trail head parking lot just west of the offramp. See you in the morning!

Jim

The TS-PCR's Holiday Cruise was an epic event! I think that we had a record number of attendees and it was great to see that everyone brought something for the children at Lucille Packard's Children's Hospital. Thanks go out to Jennie @ the CSCF for sending a 2015 Christmas tree ornament for us to hang on the tree @ the Children's Hospital. SVT NAJA is my hero... not only for spending the time to organize this charity cruise each year but to have the genuine care for ensuring a good time for the attendees and making sure that the children have a chance of happiness during a difficult time in their young lives. My wife and I have enjoyed participating in this event every year that its been offered to the TS-PCR members and will always support it. Having lost our son back in 1999, we have experienced what it's like to be at a hospital and being in need of support from family, friends, and even strangers. I personally want to express on how much this helps in times like these to get a lift when it's needed most. God bless all of you who attended. Jim also went waaaaay beyond and again paid for everyone's lunch - all he asked is that we would graciously accept and pass on our own random act of kindness to another person. Seeing the comradely amongst the group, the parents with their children at the hospital, and being able to take part with my wife ensured me that this was a GREAT day! Thank you Jim.

Edited by Albino500

Jim,

Nydia and myself would like to thank you for the wonderful cruise once again. Any event I've been to that you organized or were involved with is always a great time. You always go out of your way to greet everyone and make sure everyone has a great time. Our friends Adrian and Ann Marie also wanted to thank you and were really impressed with how organized the cruise was, even the accident on 92 couldn't derail you. Then after everything you do you pick up the tab for lunch, your kindness is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again,

Mark

Jim SVT NAJA,

Kathy and I want to extend our thanks and gratitude to you for all that you do for TS PCR throughout the year. We love the camaraderie that you inspire and appreciate all the extra effort you put into organizing fun events where "it never rains"! (We are all pretty sure you have a connection upstairs! :) - or maybe it is just your magic. ;) ) We look forward to enjoying many years to come. And to all a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016!

Edited by redneckgt

I want to thank everyone that participated in our annual charity cruise to Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford this past Saturday. Your enthusiasm ensured a great event, and your generosity will help ensure that many kids with significant health challenges have an enjoyable Christmas experience with their families.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and the best of health and prosperity in the New Year! We’re working on some great events for next season, so stay tuned for our 2016 TS-PCR calendar, which we’ll post in January.

See you next year!

Best,

Jim

Here are a few :camera: of our Team at LPCHS.

IMG_1282_zpsqamuwtrb.jpg

IMG_12845_zpsgsuuctde.jpg

IMG_12964_zps4jd8w9ih.jpg

IMG_12984_zpsmqewhufv.jpg

Edited by SVT NAJA

I want to thank everyone that participated in our annual charity cruise to Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford this past Saturday. Your enthusiasm ensured a great event, and your generosity will help ensure that many kids with significant health challenges have an enjoyable Christmas experience with their families.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and the best of health and prosperity in the New Year! We’re working on some great events for next season, so stay tuned for our 2016 TS-PCR calendar, which we’ll post in January.

See you next year!

Best,

Jim

Here are a few :camera: of our Team at LPCHS.

IMG_1282_zpsqamuwtrb.jpg

IMG_12845_zpsgsuuctde.jpg

IMG_12964_zps4jd8w9ih.jpg

IMG_12984_zpsmqewhufv.jpg

Way to go everyone! It's stuff like this that would be cool in the annual TS calendar in my opinion.

Edited by H0050

• 7 months later...

I received the attached note from the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health in the mail this past week and wanted to share it with all of you who have supported this worthy cause over the past several years.

I can't attend this reception which occurs on Thursday September 15th, but maybe you can on behalf of TS-PCR. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll make arrangements to send you the invite and let Ashton know you are substituting for Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region.

Best,

Jim

2a9ea1d3-86c0-4934-948c-d2bfcea083ec_zps

• 4 weeks later...

What nice gesture on the hospital’s part. Let’s plan to do another cruise for 2016 to support the children! We cannot attend as we have a meeting with SCMC on that day.

Mike,

Yes it is!

Team Shelby member itowem will be attending the LPFCH reception next week on behalf of our Pacific Coast Region members.

We're tentatively scheduling our 2016 Holiday Charity Cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford for Saturday, December 3rd - so mark your calendars!

Best,

Jim