TEAM SHELBY FORUM

T S - P C R Holiday Charity Cruise / S. F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-5-15

SVT NAJA

Post up if you're interested in joining us for our annual Team Shelby – Pacific Coast Region Christmas cruise. We’ve done this run for the past several years and had a great time. Our planned route is a 44 mile run from Saratoga to the Half Moon Bay harbor for lunch at the popular Half Moon Bay Brewing Company http://www.hmbbrewingco.com/. This event will again include a stop at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford to drop off toys, gift cards or donations. Join us for a great cause and what will most likely be the last local cruise of the season. Although we need rain, keep your fingers crossed for fair weather on December 5th.

For ease of editing, I’ll maintain the roster of members attending in post #2 below. For an accurate head count, please note if you are +1, +2 and so on. See you then!

Jim

Here is where we'll be meeting in Saratoga. Let's plan on arriving around 9:30am and we'll head out at 10:00am.

14400 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070 (behind the 76 Gas Station). There's a Starbucks across the street!

Here are the Google satellite and street view images of this location:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.259308,-122.031925,20z/data=!3m1!1e3

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.2592,-122.031864,3a,75y,304.85h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_WWwSdiun0mdSsxP4Q7bMQ!2e0

Here is a Google map of the route we'll be taking:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/14400+Big+Basin+Way,+Saratoga,+CA+95070/725+Welch+Rd,+Palo+Alto,+CA+94304/Half+Moon+Bay+Brewing+Company,+Capistrano+Road,+Half+Moon+Bay,+CA/@37.3856097,-122.2463528,11z/data=!4m11!4m10!1m2!1m1!1s0x808e4adde1ea29c1:0xcbf883f925012386!1m2!1m1!1s0x808fa4cd4e3e1f87:0xf4b041eef2dcbd56!1m2!1m1!1s0x808f73c9e4a3a8fb:0x109fb63e3248bba7!3e0

Here are some :camera:from our previous Christmas cruises:

http://photos.nowpla...stmas/i-xvBQBNt Thanks Jason and Mike!

Edited by SVT NAJA

Roster of “Holiday Charity Cruise” attendees:

1. SVT NAJA
  2. Albino500 +1
  3. itowem
  4. Bookwyrm +1
  5. Calif boss302 (B2F)
  6. ShelbyTom +1
  7. badwolf +1 (B2F)
  8. 13boss3177 (B2F)
  9. Surfergeek +1
  10. elkhorn6990 +1
  11. Little Shelby +1
  12. MONA's BOSS
  13. mvic1518 +1
  14. Adrian & Ann Marie
  15. Lars (B2F)
  16. redneckgt +1
  17. Fat Boss
  18. Steve
  19. Bob & Ruby
  20. H0050 (Honorary)

IMG_1214_zpsd647a67a.jpg

Edited by SVT NAJA

Hey Jim,

We'll be there along with April's parents in the red rocket. Always a fun event!

-- Les

Les,

Looking forward to having you and April with us again this year along with the Red Rocket crew! See you in Saratoga.

Jim

Jim, unfortunately we will not be able to attend, we help run the Shriners Toy drive the next day in Sacto - this takes a ton of prep time I have found out. :)

Bruce,

I know you and Carmie put a lot of effort into the Shriners event and many kids have a better Christmas because of your dedication.

Jim

Debra and I look forward to it JC.

TD,

Looking forward to having you and Debra with us for our charity cruise and visit at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, followed by a tasty lunch at the Half Moon Bay Brewing Company. See you in Saratoga!

Jim

It's on my calendar Jim!

Put me down for +1 for now as Jennifer and I will be going for sure.

Jared

Jared,

We're looking forward to having you and Jennifer joining us for our TS-PCR holiday charity cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford followed by lunch at the Half Moon Bay Brewing Co. See you in Saratoga on Saturday December 5th.

Best,

Jim

Jim, Put me and Denise down. We have been working on Sats. the last few years so looking forward to this. thanks, Brad

Brad,

We're looking forward to having you and Denise joining us for our annual Christmas charity cruise. See you in Saratoga on the 5th!

Jim

Hi Jim,

Renee and I will be able to attend. Would the hospital prefer a Toys R Us gift card, cash, or a stuffed toy?

Is there a Conga Line meeting at Sun Valley Mall?

Thank you for leading this again.

Mike,

Great question.

All of the above are welcomed and wrapped gifts under the tree look fantastic, but the TRU gift cards allow LPCHS staff to select gifts that are specific to their little individual patients.

On the other hand, checks are handy too and document your tax deductible donation. I'll have donation forms regardless of which option you choose. :)

Several of us will be meeting at SunValley just before 8am for the trip down to Saratoga. See you and Renee then!

Jim

Jim,

Maelissa and I are planning to attend. Our son Christopher enlisted with the Marines and is heading to boot camp on Dec 6th. He and his girlfriend may go on the Toy Drive too

Tom

Tom,

Great to hear that you, Mae, your son Christopher and his GF can join us this year! Will you be joining us at SunValley for the conga :shift: line to Saratoga?

Jim

Hey Jim,

Unfortunately the in-laws had something come up they need to deal with that weekend so they won't be able to make it after all. April and I are still looking forward to it though! We'll decide on 1 or 2 cars later :)

-- Les

Les,

I was looking forward to having your in-laws with us again this year. They will be missed. Let me know if you'll be stretching the Red Rocket's boosters.

Jim

Hi Jim,

I'm bringing my friend Dennis from the Sonoma County Mustang Club. You met him this year at the Snakes Around the Lake event. He will drive his Boss 302. I don't believe his wife can attend this time. So it will be Renee, Dennis and I.

Mike,

We're looking forward to having Dennis joining us this year. I'll see you at SunValley next Saturday!

Jim