TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer Car cover

I have purchased my Vista Blue Shelby :shift: and am waiting for it to be shipped, I have a copy of the window sticker and it has an option

FULL VEH COVER *DLR-INSTLD-ACC

Has anybody else bought this option, are they Shelby specific?

Thanks in Advance

I have purchased my Vista Blue Shelby :shift: and am waiting for it to be shipped, I have a copy of the window sticker and it has an option

FULL VEH COVER *DLR-INSTLD-ACC

Has anybody else bought this option, are they Shelby specific?

Thanks in Advance

I have not heard of this one but if it is the Ford covers that others have bought it says Shelby and has a Cobra embroidered on it. It looks very nice!

I bought mine last week from my purchasing dealers parts department and haven't even had the chance to put it on. I'll do so today and post some pics later today!

The funny thing is, I once again called my local dealership to order it, it was $100 higher plus I had to go down and pay for it up front. I called the dealership I purchased my Shelby from, they ordered one overnight to their address, unpacked it, inspected it, and then overnighted it to me....$325 and $19 freight.

I bought one. The Cobra logo and SHELBY lettering are silkscreened on the cover and the stuff bag is attached. Nice cover. Be sure to lock it to the car. Mine was stolen last night here at the Mid America Shelby Meet, right off the car.

That sucks beyond words..........

I bought one. The Cobra logo and SHELBY lettering are silkscreened on the cover and the stuff bag is attached. Nice cover. Be sure to lock it to the car. Mine was stolen last night here at the Mid America Shelby Meet, right off the car.

dayum, that sux. friggin' lowlifes are at the Shelby meet too! take lots of pics. timing was just not right for us this year :(

I ordered one from a friend who is the parts dept. manager at a dealer. $300. I saw that it is a $375 option on the car. I did not want to change my order in any way so I just bought it seperately. Also ordered new decklid letters. You know what my first mod will be......

Kewl, I am going a little more crazy and I have already ordered the CAI, pulley and tune from Lidio @ Alternative auto and Majestic muffler has ordered the mandrel 3" exhaust pieces with stainless emcos (flowmaster clone in stainless)

I ordered one from a friend who is the parts dept. manager at a dealer. $300. I saw that it is a $375 option on the car. I did not want to change my order in any way so I just bought it seperately. Also ordered new decklid letters. You know what my first mod will be......

Be sure to lock it to the car. Mine was stolen last night here at the Mid America Shelby Meet, right off the car.

I'm speechless. Car shows have definitely changed over the years. It used to be you could park you car at a show, walk away, come back in six hours at closing time and everything would be exactly as you left it. Now I know why people bring chairs at sit next to their cars all day...

I hope by some chance someone turns that lowlife in to the authorities. Maybe you can check ebay for your car cover.

That is the same one that I have. It is a great fit.

Where do you think I saw it? :hysterical:

I think it was the pic you posted showing your exhaust tips.

Archived