TEAM SHELBY FORUM

If a GT500 is Super Snaked, is it in registry automatically?

I don't know if I need to register my car or if it is automatically done for me. Anybody know?

Yes SAI builds are added to the Shelby American Registry by SAI but its a manual process that may not happen as fast as we would like. Owners may also Register their car thru the Registry home page to speed the process up but if your Super Snake was already registered with us as a GT500 we will need to manually move it to the Super Snake category along with adding the unique SS info to the Registry entry.

You may send me an email with either your VIN or CSM number and I can verify your cars Registry entry. My email is below in my signature line.

Steve

Yes SAI builds are added to the Shelby American Registry by SAI but its a manual process that may not happen as fast as we would like. Owners may also Register their car thru the Registry home page to speed the process up but if your Super Snake was already registered with us as a GT500 we will need to manually move it to the Super Snake category along with adding the unique SS info to the Registry entry.

You may send me an email with either your VIN or CSM number and I can verify your cars Registry entry. My email is below in my signature line.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I'll get that together and send you an email. I did register my GT500 before my recent conversion.

• 2 weeks later...