TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just bought a 2013 to replace my 2007.....

UKGT500

Thinking about doing this same thing but with my 2008...

need to weigh the pros and cons however.

i Was lucky as I didn't put that much money to the deal: got top money for my 2007 and bought the 2013 trade price (guy desperate to buy a C7 Corvette).

I loved my 2007 but the 2013 will make you forget an earlier one: it's not just the engine, it's the ride, the interior, Recaros, adjustable suspension, dash and instruments, noise, brakes, etc etc....

Worth it 110%

Malc

Beautiful car! I would ask the previous owner if he has the front splitter attachment

Damn, you've just cost me money: I didn't realise it was missing. My guess is it was removed for ground clearance as there is no sign of damage or anything and I've taken the splitter off to add a lower grille and the attachment was never there. I just bought a new one anyway in case it affects me going 202mph in Germany next year...

Thanks for the compliment by the way!

Malc

Edited by UKGT500

... My guess is it was removed for ground clearance as there is no sign of damage or anything...

When the cars were delivered to the dealer from the factory, the lower splitter came in a box in the trunk (or "boot" as you say in the UK, hahaha). Lots of people never put them on to avoid scraping them on speed bumps etc.

Edited by billross

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...