TEAM SHELBY FORUM

kr stedda pulley swap

Kook

it is probably on here somewhere already, but do I need to retune my KR when I put the Stedda pulley on it? I had my gt500 dyno tuned, CAI, pulley and 3"cat back. heard kr tune will support pulley.?? don't want to hurt it. thanks

From what I've been told the Steeda 2.65" pulley does not require a new tune when used on an otherwise stock 2008-2009 GT500KR. That said please do your homework and don't take my word for it. Also, you will require a 90mm idler to take up the belt slack created by installing the smaller pulley. GL

Edited by 08KR525

I for once agree with Buster. I did the pulley swap on my KR only to swap to a fully ported and polished FRPP TVS along with a L&M High Flow elbow and 66mm tb. There are always deals to be had on TVS's if your patient and you'll wonder why you ever messed with the stock Eaton.

just the pulley, cheap HP. want to leave it pretty much stock, collector car and all.

my 08 GT500 has kr wheels, kr suspension, pulley, CAI, 3" cat back, kr shifter (as soon as I install it).

I guess put it on and try it. I can copy tune of 500 if its too lean. Any body use Stedda tune? I have 541 at tire with GT500.

too bad tuners only work on one car.