TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSCFL Updates

ltbeach

October happens to be a slow month for events for TSCFL. We did have our monthly breakfast which was great! This time we went the Cozee Café in Lake Mary. The owner was so happy to have us, she invited us back again sometime. The only problem is finding time to fit out next trip over there into our schedule.

Unfortunately, it looks like we will have to put our Rock and Brews event on hold for the next three months. The last Saturday of the month clashes with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, so we will have to pause with that event until January. Please feel free to go to Rock and Brews in the meantime and get your 20% off with your Team Shelby membership card.

We managed to get a set of the TSCFL shirts printed. There are some issues with about half of them, so we will get that worked out and everyone who paid for a shirt will get one. We also got the TSSA shirts done and they look great! I’ll be sending them out soon.

TSCFL windshield banners are now available as well. I can get them in any color you want. Currently I have silver, black and white available. We also have the 3 inch window clings available as well.

The next big event we have coming is the Fall Autofest at Sun and Fun in Lakeland. This event is 12-15 November and is put on by Carlisle Events. Team Shelby has prime parking at the spectator entrance and will be the first thing that people see. We will also have our Team Shelby breakfast on Saturday morning before the show. If you haven’t yet registered for the event, please do so as soon as possible.

Immediately after the Fall Autofest is the Mustang vs. Camaro showdown at ACE Café. The show is being put on by Mid Florida Mustang Club. I’m expecting a really good turnout from Team Shelby. This is a charity event and should be a pretty good time.

The Festival of Speed is December 6th here in Orlando. I’m hoping to get a pretty good display of vintage Shelby’s as well as some awesome late model cars.

Look for upcoming announcements regarding a Toys for Tots charity event, the NPD Silver Springs show, the MFMC Round up, another breakfast trip up to St Augustine, Amelia Island Concours D’elegance, and even a trip to Carlisle Pennsylvania in June. Oh, yeah, by the way, there is also the just announced Shelby Bash in March. TSCFL will be participating in all of these events and more in some fashion. So if anyone thinks things are slowing down for the Central Florida Chapter, I say, Things are heating up!

• 2 weeks later...

October happens to be a slow month for events for TSCFL. We did have our monthly breakfast which was great! This time we went the Cozee Café in Lake Mary. The owner was so happy to have us, she invited us back again sometime. The only problem is finding time to fit out next trip over there into our schedule.

Unfortunately, it looks like we will have to put our Rock and Brews event on hold for the next three months. The last Saturday of the month clashes with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, so we will have to pause with that event until January. Please feel free to go to Rock and Brews in the meantime and get your 20% off with your Team Shelby membership card.

We managed to get a set of the TSCFL shirts printed. There are some issues with about half of them, so we will get that worked out and everyone who paid for a shirt will get one. We also got the TSSA shirts done and they look great! I’ll be sending them out soon.

TSCFL windshield banners are now available as well. I can get them in any color you want. Currently I have silver, black and white available. We also have the 3 inch window clings available as well.

The next big event we have coming is the Fall Autofest at Sun and Fun in Lakeland. This event is 12-15 November and is put on by Carlisle Events. Team Shelby has prime parking at the spectator entrance and will be the first thing that people see. We will also have our Team Shelby breakfast on Saturday morning before the show. If you haven’t yet registered for the event, please do so as soon as possible.

Immediately after the Fall Autofest is the Mustang vs. Camaro showdown at ACE Café. The show is being put on by Mid Florida Mustang Club. I’m expecting a really good turnout from Team Shelby. This is a charity event and should be a pretty good time.

The Festival of Speed is December 6th here in Orlando. I’m hoping to get a pretty good display of vintage Shelby’s as well as some awesome late model cars.

Look for upcoming announcements regarding a Toys for Tots charity event, the NPD Silver Springs show, the MFMC Round up, another breakfast trip up to St Augustine, Amelia Island Concours D’elegance, and even a trip to Carlisle Pennsylvania in June. Oh, yeah, by the way, there is also the just announced Shelby Bash in March. TSCFL will be participating in all of these events and more in some fashion. So if anyone thinks things are slowing down for the Central Florida Chapter, I say, Things are heating up!

Thanks for the plug on the Camaro Vs. Mustang Throw-down. I do need to mention that there has been a venue change due to construction delays. The event will be held at Hooters of Sanford, 550 Towne Center Cir, Sanford fl. I added an event to the TS Forum in case anyone has any questions. Thanks again Larry.