TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 color choice

fastfords

They have so much left over Vista blue paint because noone wanted it, that they decided to use it up for the Shelby GT's. :hysterical:

J/K It is a great color, just not as fast as Red.

:hysterical2:

Guys I just ordered the Ebony Vert with the Alloy stripe... onlyh other choice of stripe was white... but being that last year this was a Tugston stripe, do you think the Alloy will be much darker? I think it will look ok, but almost hard to see! Thoughts?

Hey guys.......just got back from Tulsa.....WOW....SS and KR were cool. Oh and by the way just so you guys will know how it is....Shelby wanted to WIN races...like Lemans and anywhere else he raced.....The cars were painted BLUE.....with white stripes even.... so that should tell you right away that BLUE is the fastest color.

Gary

Hey guys.......just got back from Tulsa.....WOW....SS and KR were cool. Oh and by the way just so you guys will know how it is....Shelby wanted to WIN races...like Lemans and anywhere else he raced.....The cars were painted BLUE.....with white stripes even.... so that should tell you right away that BLUE is the fastest color.

Gary

Photo Proof RED is fastest. Notice the Blue GT-500, Blue Corvette, and Blue Shelby behind the RED GT-500.

parade.jpg

parade.jpg

Guys I just ordered the Ebony Vert with the Alloy stripe... only other choice of stripe was white... but being that last year this was a Tungston stripe, do you think the Alloy will be much darker? I think it will look ok, but almost hard to see! Thoughts?

Archived