TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ANY GRAY GT'S OUT THERE ??

Eddie0909

Is there any owners of a gray 2013/14 Shelby gt (or GT/SC) on the board ? Or it a color no one has ? Sterlong Gray ??

I may be wrong, but as far as I know, there are no Shelby GT's of any color in 2013 or 2014 as Shelby didn't make a Shelby GT in those years. 2007 and 2008 only.

Are you possibly talking about the Shelby GT500?

Shelby did a GTS package during those years.

And also the Shelby GT. I believe I've seen Blue and White, but do not know if there has been a gray. Steve would have to chime in to answer if there has been any gray ones completed yet.

I don't think that I've actually seen any members post here that have one of the newer GT's.

Edited by JeffJ

Great !!! I'm thinking about it and I may be one of few !!!

Eddie,

The SAI sales department streamlined their record-keeping process about a year ago which was probably good for them but not so good for me in that I can no longer view paint colors or body styles with just a quick glance. Now with that said I do not see any gray colored Shelby GT's built for the 2013-14 model year as of today. I do see a silver car and there is a chance that a gray car may have been built or that someone may have a deposit on a gray color build so you can not take the above as a fact but rather as more of a most likely statement.

And before someone asks it appears that as of today blue is the most popular color for a 2013-14 Shelby GT with the usual black, red & white colors right behind.

When you're closer to pulling the trigger give the sales department a call for additional info. Normally you'll stay with the same SAI sales person throughout the build who will then be your go to guy at SAI.

Steve