TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Ford Shelby GT500KR

Just thought I would pass on the info. Our owner is in Detroit over the weekend for a Lottery on the 2008 Ford Shelby GT500 KR. Once I receive more info I will pass it on.

Is the lottery for the entire run of 1000 cars? I heard the dealer meetings were going to be in six separate waves since there are 3200-3300 of them. I also heard that each wave would have a single KR allocated via lottery among the dealers attending that wave. This would leave the vast majotiry of cars (994) to allocated by some other method.

I am not a dealer, but I read this on Stangs Unleashed or some other forum.

Jim

Is the lottery for the entire run of 1000 cars? I heard the dealer meetings were going to be in six separate waves since there are 3200-3300 of them. I also heard that each wave would have a single KR allocated via lottery among the dealers attending that wave. This would leave the vast majotiry of cars (994) to allocated by some other method.

I am not a dealer, but I read this on Stangs Unleashed or some other forum.

Jim

If I remember they are going to give out 5 or 6 KR's amoung the dealers that show up for the meeting. This was just a spiff from Ford to get as many dealers to show up as possible. It is not for the entire 1,000 to be built.

Archived