TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise 2 Carmel, Lunch @ Baja Cantina - Saturday 10/3/2015

SVT NAJA

ScreenShot1063_zps7nwflgny.jpg

Last call…

If you are planning on joining us this Saturday for the cruise to Carmel, please post up. I need to provide the Baja Cantina with a final head count for lunch on their deck.

The weather forecast looks perfect, so top off your tank and jump in the conga line. See you in Gilroy!

Best,

Jim

Jim,

Sheldon will be joining us again in the Red Rocket, possibly with a +1 (he should know by tomorrow).

Thanks,

-- Les

Les,

That's great! I've added Sheldon to our roster at Post #2. Let me know about +1 when you hear.

Best,

Jim

Count me in as well (just me and the Shelby GT), and I'll be waiting for everyone to arrive parked alongside Harald on Los Laureles Grade just off Highway 68.

See you on Oct. 3rd!

I'll be at Maravilla Drive. First right after the fire station once you turn on the grade.

We're actually going to try to catch you on a roll just south of the 680/580 interchange. Easier for us to get to than 85/101 :)

See everyone in the morning!

Les,

I might be solo. Mike had to be in Reno this weekend on business. I'll look for you, with the Red Rocket?

Jim

Good lunch, great company, nice cars and wonderful to meet a few new car folks. Jim, thanks for putting this together year after year. Your efforts do not go unrecognized!

I'd like to "second the motion": I had a great time meeting other Team Shelby members, talking about our rides, and grabbing lunch at the Baja Cantina (always look forward to this event). Kudos to Jim for organizing another successful get together!

Thanx again to JC for organizing another wonderful Indian Summer cruise.

Next up for Jim and TSPCR, the annual Christmas toy run to Stanford Childrens Hospital with lunch stop in Half Moon Bay. Stay tuned for details

Motor on,

Tom

Thanx again to JC for organizing another wonderful Indian Summer cruise.

Next up for Jim and TSPCR, the annual Christmas toy run to Stanford Childrens Hospital with lunch stop in Half Moon Bay. Stay tuned for details

Motor on,

Tom

Holiday Charity Cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford. On TS calendar Dec. 5th. Once link is posted I will also add link on the calendar.

Edited by H0050

I want to thank all of the Team Shelby, BMO and B2F members who rolled with us this past Saturday to the Baja Cantina in Carmel.

The fajita buffet was yummy, our weather was perfect and so was the company!

It's your enthusiasm and support which makes our TS-PCR events possible.

Details regarding our annual holiday charity cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford, followed by lunch at Half Moon Bay Brewing Company, will be posted in early November.

Best,

Jim

Nice too meet and drive with you guys. Just signed up here and moved to the Bay Area. Thanks for a good cruise.

Byron,

Welcome to Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region!

It was a pleasure meeting the 2 of you this past weekend and having your 2013 PW Boss 302 on the cruise.

Stay tuned here for other activities and events in our region that are scheduled throughout the year.

Best,

Jim