TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 SuperSnake: Photos From Tulsa

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting the photos Sharon. Too bad the Emblem Bandit strikes again by stealing the "40th Anniversary" side of the GT500 KR Cobra emblem in the front grille. I think if more folks went to church, this :censored: wouldn't happen.

also as a side note... did you see those giant headrest "snake logos" with the words Super Snake under it, in those photos? That's is so freaking Cool & BadAzz

Thanks for posting the photos Sharon. Too bad the Emblem Bandit strikes again by stealing the "40th Anniversary" side of the GT500 KR Cobra emblem in the front grille. I think if more folks went to church, this :censored: wouldn't happen.

also as a side note... did you see those giant headrest "snake logos" with the words Super Snake under it, in those photos? That's is so freaking Cool & BadAzz

I know its a shame about that. I did see the Snake Logos. When I was allowed to ride in it there is one on the arm rest that matches the ones on the seat that looks amazing. The Car is total awesome. Wait until you see this baby in person it looks alive and totally :censored: awesome. If I have not already said that.

I know its a shame about that. I did see the Snake Logos. When I was allowed to ride in it there is one on the arm rest that matches the ones on the seat that looks amazing. The Car is total awesome. Wait until you see this baby in person it looks alive and totally :censored: awesome. If I have not already said that.

Thank you Sharon for the pictures. Awesome lookin SS. Here's some good pics of the SuperSnake logos (armrest,seats) in slideshow that you and Coldy mentioned about, as well as the Shelby gages! very cool :shades: http://img299.imageshack.us/slideshow/play...21298074bq.smil

Yeah, she's right, but what she neglected to mention was that the car is totally :censored: awesome!!!! :hysterical: I can't disagree with anything she says about this car :)

I agree I love the black stripes. They are even better in person than in the photos.

Yes, they are BADA :censored: in person. You HAVE to see this car in person...

Yeah, she's right, but what she neglected to mention was that the car is totally :censored: awesome!!!! :hysterical: I can't disagree with anything she says about this car :)

Yes, they are BADA :censored: in person. You HAVE to see this car in person...

Crispy,

I see your sig has a photo of your SS. Would you mind sharing some more please? Thanks!

Crispy,

I see your sig has a photo of your SS. Would you mind sharing some more please? Thanks!

Don't I wish! I'm workin' on making it a reality. ;)

I 'chopped this with a photo program called ACDSEE. Hard to get colors just right with it. Grabber colors are easy, so I thought it would be fun to fool with them. Here are a couple I did not post (same shot, different colors):

post-140-1182390607_thumb.jpg

post-140-1182390845_thumb.jpg

post-140-1182390859_thumb.jpg

post-140-1182390607_thumb.jpg

post-140-1182390845_thumb.jpg

post-140-1182390859_thumb.jpg

Don't I wish! I'm workin' on making it a reality. ;)

I 'chopped this with a photo program called ACDSEE. Hard to get colors just right with it. Grabber colors are easy, so I thought it would be fun to fool with them. Here are a couple I did not post (same shot, different colors):

In that case could you make me a white SS please? :happy feet:

Hey Crispix,

That's "you know who's" car in your signature, right?

Is that really yours son of gt?

No, No. I believe it's Amy's car. I am almost certain it is. I knew that it was going through the process, but I was not aware that it was done yet. If it is, that's great news cuz phone calls will start going out soon! :happy feet:

EDIT: Man, I just took a better look at the photo. That CF air splitter is great but man, I'm going to be sweating bullets going down certain driveways.

Just my opinion; having seen the car in person and having a bit of the "old school racer" mentality in my blood, I really liked the quarter window black out plates! If I were buying the SS package I would definitely add that option. If they will be sold seperately I will be adding them to my car...... :happy feet:

yep, they will be sold separtely!

I agree I love the black stripes. They are even better in person than in the photos.

Sharon, wheres that picture of me winning the golf cart races at 2am staurday night? I can't believe you missed that!

Great pictures!!

Amy

Hey Crispix,

That's "you know who's" car in your signature, right?

I believe you, Big E. It would be the right thing to do. And yeah, the CF splitter is splittin' hairs!

PS- I saw the keys on the floormat at one point, and I thought: THIS could be MINE!!!! :devil: :hysterical:

Mine, mine, MINE!!!! :shift: :burnout:

Opportunity lost! :drop::hysterical:

Thank you Sharon for the pictures. Awesome lookin SS. Here's some good pics of the SuperSnake logos (armrest,seats) in slideshow that you and Coldy mentioned about, as well as the Shelby gages! very cool :shades: http://img299.imageshack.us/slideshow/play...21298074bq.smil

Here are some interior pics of the SS

Sharon, wheres that picture of me winning the golf cart races at 2am staurday night? I can't believe you missed that!

Great pictures!!

Amy

2am we were like this :drop: . You must be a :superhero: I hope that you won :car:

Archived