TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Selling my shelby

Torched10

"spent a little time with Gary Patterson (S.A. VP) and asked about the future of the GT-500. He told me we'll see another GT-500 but it will be based on the Coyote 5.0 motor..."

Any indication if, as before, it will be coming from Ford Performance (formerly SVT) or if the GT500 trademark license reverts back to SAI and the GT500 comes as an uplift package from SAI (alongside the Shelby GT, Shelby SuperSnake, etc... all of which require a donor base car)?

-Pockdog

Edited by Pockdog

Think I'm gonna keep it.in my mind on still waffling but took it for a top down mountain run couple cweeks ago and it was fun

However in last 2 weeks I've had 2 issues arise, my glove box latch broke,and my tms is always on. They may be signs

You have likely realized at this point that there ain't nobody buyin at those ridiculous KBB numbers. Keep it!

Edited by buster

Any indication if, as before, it will be coming from Ford Performance (formerly SVT) or if the GT500 trademark license reverts back to SAI and the GT500 comes as an uplift package from SAI (alongside the Shelby GT, Shelby SuperSnake, etc... all of which require a donor base car)?

-Pockdog

Your guess is as good as mine, Anything I said would just be speculation. Just know the future is good. :)

-Pockdog

Yeah, maybe they can also bring back that Amy Boylan to cook up another KR. This one with inflation adjusted would likely be over 100 grand with that kind of boss at the helm.