TEAM SHELBY FORUM

$100,000 Hot Wheel Car On Pawn Stars

Very interesting .... I wish I found this in my toy box

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/video/dollar100000-hot-wheels-car-discovered/vi-AAao4Da

Wow that's crazy....well I'd look at my 100k a few times before I'd buy a dinky that's worth that....BUT I bet someone will buy it.

Sid and Bruce both have one. I was big on the hot wheels as well, but I only paid for my Sig Edition after selling off a majority of my Spoilers blisters. I picked a good time to exit as more and more cars are coming out of the woodwork now that people see what prices that can bring.

I still attend the annual hot wheels nationals as I have met many friends in the hobby.

Toys....lol

Like in any hobby, its only what the next person is willing to pay. I believe he paid around 70K for it, but it was never released in a blister pack, so not really a production model.

The only reason he was there was because of the annual Vegas Toy Show.....

Pawn stars is staged.

All reality TV is staged or is a formula of booze,people, and situations ... Fast N' Load, Street Outlaws, Counting Cars, Real Housewives of XXX, Survivor, Gold Rush but they are still entertaining sometimes.

A pic from one wall in my dirty a$$ toy room. Top three rows on the left are vintage Boss Hoss Mustangs...all different exterior / interior color combos. Oddly enough one of my good hot wheel friends gave me that picture down by the floor, signed by Carroll!

74995ED0-2285-4EA4-8776-6C1F04E61ADC_zps