TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Private Reception At The Monterey Motorsports Reunion

CSL-Tracey

Team Shelby is hosting a private reception for verified members on Saturday, August 15 at the Mazda Raceway LAGUNA SECA. The private reception will begin after the press reception for the new Shelby Cobra “Daytona” Coupe. Beginning at 11:00AM there will be a Q&A session with Bob Bondurant, Allen Grant, Peter Brock and John Morton. This will be followed by an autograph session for the general public at 11:30. At 12:00 we will provide an exclusive opportunity for Team Shelby Members to have photos taken with the legends, along with a private 30 minute autograph session. Let me know if you want to participate and please bring your membership card since this is a special benefit for members only! If you have any questions you can contact me at traceys@shelby.com. It should be a blast!!

Nuts, I have to leave Sat morning before the reception.

if you have a ticket/tickets for sale for the reception, Mustang Corral, or anything else, please let me know! I was thinking of heading up there for Sat. You know, last minute deal because of work schedules.

Edited by Denstang65