TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Does The N.m.r.a All Ford World Finals

http://www.nmradigital.com/2015_event_schedule/bowling_ky_preview/

The TSMVR will attend the event on Saturday. It is $25 for spectator or car show participation. I would like for everyone to meet and cruise into the show together and have a dedicated Team Shelby area. I will be working to gain better deals and access! At least one of our member will be racing in this event, so come out and support the Team Shelby family!

If you plan to attend and are on Facebook click on the link below and select going or maybe!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1467787183542241/?context=create&previousaction=create&ref=4&sid_create=3222764964&action_history=%5B%7B%22surface%22%3A%22create_dialog%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22group_create_dialog%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%5B%5D%7D%5D#!/events/427806864090155/?action_history=null

• 1 month later...

I will be there. Still do know know if I will be racing yet. But I will be there.. Is anyone interested in a Team Shelby meet up one night for dinner? or anything? Let me know I can also post my hotel info if anyone wants to stay in the same place. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

image1_zpsodywvj4m.jpeg

image2_zpsdu9chdbw.jpeg

image3_zpsjy3hrxaq.jpeg

image4_zpsuqio1m4j.jpeg

image5_zpsfcc2tkwa.jpeg

image6_zpsbjp7iett.jpeg

image7_zpsrq6nxmko.jpeg

image8_zpsut2wsrff.jpeg

image9_zpsg9dsyusy.jpeg

image14_zpsxtmuk4yj.jpeg

image15_zpszoim7qac.jpeg

image16_zps1qsani7v.jpeg

image17_zps89hb4wc3.jpeg

image18_zpsoegsgyjd.jpeg

image19_zpsiczhzqcq.jpeg

image20_zpsglnkys9d.jpeg

image21_zpsazoblxvl.jpeg

image24_zpsidwdagli.jpeg

Here are some photos from the event this weekend. It was a wet cold day in Bowling Green and the drag racing was mostly washed out. We did get to see some great racing before the skies opened up again though. We met in the morning and took over the National Corvette Museum before heading into Beech Bend Raceway Park. The Corvette only parking only did phase us... you can't deny true champions!

Edited by Morgan19d