TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This Sunday in Nashua, NH

brianspony

I know it's Fathers day and it's the big weekend in Tulsa, but I was curious to know who if any stangsunleashed members are planning on attending Sunday's NH Mustang meet in Nashua?

If Badboy was home and not working in Seattle, we probably would have gone!!! :(

I know it's Fathers day and it's the big weekend in Tulsa, but I was curious to know who if any stangsunleashed members are planning on attending Sunday's NH Mustang meet in Nashua?

Unfortunately I can't make it, but I'm going to send my 20 year-old son with the Shelby. :shift:

Brain - Are you planning on going?

Unfortunately I can't make it, but I'm going to send my 20 year-old son with the Shelby. :shift:

Brain - Are you planning on going?

I'm not sure yet, I'm thinking of it though. If I do go i'm thinking of taking my 66 coupe and giving my Shelby a rest. Your 20 year old son must be excited. My 17 year old son asked to drive mine this past Sunday and I laughed.

I am BUMMIN!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Me & the wife decided to go to Tulsa to see Amy, Robert, Sharon, lots of other members, The SS, and The KR this weekend!!!!!

I have been looking forward to meeting you guys in person (I know a bunch of the guys at the show, too).

The alternative ain't so bad....I get to see everyone from that side of the country....and the KR...and (finally) the SS in person!!! I'll be sure to post lots of pix, you guys should too.

Worst case scenario, is anyone planning on going to Tasca (in R.I.) on August 25th? THE MAN :shades: himself :eek5: will be there!!! And the KR, and the SS :headspin::headspin::headspin:

We all should try to make that one!!! Enjoy the show!!!

Archived