TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Front License Plate Bracket

I used the OEM piece for the Ford F150, got part number off a thread here. Its inexpensive plastic, has long tabs on the bottom that when you loosen the spoiler you just push them into the space and tighten it back up. One zip tie behind it that you cant see its done. You can put it in the middle or the side and no mods to anything. Took all of 3 minutes, but it is front of the grill so would restrict a little airflow.

http://ccmustangbrackets.com

This is my second one. I really like it. Easy on easy off. No marks, no drilling on the bumper. Stays on at 135mph.

Different finishes to complement your color.

+1 This is the second bracket we've had from Craig, though usually it's in the trunk unless needed. Most cops don't care unless they're already pulling you over for something else, then it's an easy add-on ticket if you don't have it ready (oh! I just forgot to put it back on after detailing, I can get it from the trunk right now, officer.) Parking enforcement people on the other hand, especially in CA, are real sticklers for it if you happen to park in any public lots or meter parking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...