TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

WYTSNKE

Believe it or not, we're only six or so weeks away from the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion :)

Any word yet on Team Shelby-related activities planned for car week on the peninsula and corral parking for the event?

Thanks!

Believe it or not, we're only six or so weeks away from the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion :)

Any word yet on Team Shelby-related activities planned for car week on the peninsula and corral parking for the event?

Thanks!

NorCal SAAC always has a corral.

Check here for updates,

www.norcalsaac.org

Go to the Laguna website - corral registration is there.

Thanks, everyone...

• Cali_KR > I do remember NorCal SAAC hosting a corral in the past (e.g., for the AC Cobra 50th event a few years back), but for some reason there's nothing posted yet on the SAAC site (like Harald, I also checked).
  • Harald > I'd forgotten about the thread that you started a while back regarding the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion -- thanks much for the reminder.
  • Michael > I did a quick check before posting and noticed when you go to http://www.mazdaraceway.com/rolex-monterey-motorsports-reunion [“Car Corrals” tab], they list a "Mustangs" corral for the Green Parking lot, but no parking for Shelby Mustangs (i.e., only a "Shelby - NO Mustangs" corral).

Go to the Laguna website - corral registration is there.

Last time the corral was through Nor Cal SAC during the 50th. Shelby's only as WYTSNKE mentioned. Can I assume Nor Cal SAAC will not host a Shelby corral this year and we go through Laguna in the mustang Corral?

Edited by H0050

Last time the corral was through Nor Cal SAC during the 50th. Shelby's only as WYTSNKE mentioned. Can I assume Nor Cal SAAC will not host a Shelby corral this year and we go through Laguna in the mustang Corral?

Slight change this year, register through Mazda Laguna Seca website, Norcal will be in charge of the parking at the event.

Tom D. Kevin P. and yours truly will be providing parking assistance - valet if you so wish!

Slight change this year, register through Mazda Laguna Seca website, Norcal will be in charge of the parking at the event.

Tom D. Kevin P. and yours truly will be providing parking assistance - valet if you so wish!

Thanks. Will do! :salute:

Question: There is 1. a Mustang Corral and then there is 2. a Shelby non mustang corral. As it reads it seems that us Shelby mustang owners have to register in the mustang corral, however they are Shelby's. Can someone provide some insight? The person I spoke to at Mazda was also confused on this.

If you do the valet option, expect to see your car on the track before it is parked! :shift: Do not trust the McGuirk! :lol:

Edited by JeffJ

If you do the valet option, expect to see your car on the track before it is parked! :shift: Do not trust the McGuirk! :lol:

Shake down runs, while you wait...

TSPCR is all about customer service

Edited by Cali_KR

Question: There is 1. a Mustang Corral and then there is 2. a Shelby non mustang corral. As it reads it seems that us Shelby mustang owners have to register in the mustang corral, however they are Shelby's. Can someone provide some insight? The person I spoke to at Mazda was also confused on this.

Harald i will check with Orion Felles and advise

• 2 weeks later...

Will attend on Saturday and corral. Looks like Mustang Parade laps @ 12:25 and 2:00 - 2:20 Rolex Race 3-A 1965-1970 Shelby Mustangs

Look forward to seeing you there ... do you know if the parade laps include our Mustangs or are they dedicated to the 65-66 GT-350s?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone cannot use their Corral Parking Pass Saturday, I would be interested in purchasing it from you.

This has been a crazy month for me as our company has been moving and when I called to check on the Passes, they were sold out.