TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Phases/Stages for SS Package??

Phasing/staging SS package  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who would now do the SS package if offered in phases/stages to spread out payments?

• YES
    • NO
    • DOES NOT MATTER

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would definately be in if we could do 'Stages". Otherwise, I'll probably have to pass :(

Hear is my point, DSG Snake's comment gets strait to the point....there are now almost 30 people that would like to see a budget for the SS, if possible in stages....like I said before this can be a good thing for everyone!! Please Amy make this happen :bandance: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :bandance:

O.K. here's the latest,

Amy pm'ed me saying this.....when they call for SS package 6k down........and 3yrs to do package, not exactly stages, BUT does give time to budget SS PACKAGE!! I think this is REALLY GOOD NEW'S for anyone on ropes about this. So 6k down, give more when have money 3mos-6mos, whatever, but 3yrs to do it, THANK'S Amy!!!!banana%20piano.gif:yahoo: :bandance: :bandance: :banvictory::banvictory: :bandance: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: Guys/Gals hows that for budgeting a package like this?? Let's see happy responses on this, show Amy how much we appreciate her, Thank You for responding Amy!!!! :angel: How about it everyone!! :yahoo::woot:

O.K. here's the latest,

Amy pm'ed me saying this.....when they call for SS package 6k down........and 3yrs to do package, not exactly stages, BUT does give time to budget SS PACKAGE!! I think this is REALLY GOOD NEW'S for anyone on ropes about this. So 6k down, give more when have money 3mos-6mos, whatever, but 3yrs to do it, THANK'S Amy!!!!banana%20piano.gif:yahoo: :bandance: :bandance: :banvictory::banvictory: :bandance: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: Guys/Gals hows that for budgeting a package like this?? Let's see happy responses on this, show Amy how much we appreciate her, Thank You for responding Amy!!!! :angel: How about it everyone!! :yahoo::woot:

Oops it postefied twice :finger:

O.K. here's the latest,

That's great news $6000 is a more reasonable amount for a deposit too, now all we need is a final BOM so we will know exactly what's included in the final production version.

I do have a couple of questions though...

(1) Is the supersnake limited to only 2007 & 2008 GT500 ?

(2) When does the 3 yr time frame start? ( Does it start at the end of each model year for that respective year?)or does it start whenever you place a deposit no matter when that may be? That could stretch availability a long time and hurt exclusivity.For me that would be an important factor esp with another $30,000 investment in this car.

Or does it simply mean that once they start offering this package ( say Aug 07)it will only be offered for the next 3 years period? (to Aug 2010)

That's great news $6000 is a more reasonable amount for a deposit too, now all we need is a final BOM so we will know exactly what's included in the final production version.

(2) When does the 3 yr time frame start? ( Does it start at the end of each model year for that respective year?)or does it start whenever you place a deposit no matter when that may be? That could stretch availability a long time and hurt exclusivity.For me that would be an important factor esp with another $30,000 investment in this car.

Or does it simply mean that once they start offering this package ( say Aug 07)it will only be offered for the next 3 years period? (to Aug 2010)

So anyway I still think if you look at the replies on the yes on this pole the #'s are in the double digit's and I don't see them climbing too high, probably still under KR production (1k US, 100 Canada ) though. + there will be some buying the rims, hood etc.......since some SS parts will be available on SAI parts catalog cause they like the looks, but can't afford the whole package or just don't want to :spend: for it.

index.php.htm

index.php.htm

Hope this works, ....index.php.htm that was Amy's reply to me. Right click on it then click on open file. So anyway I still think if you look at the replies on the yes on this pole the #'s are in the double digit's and I don't see them climbing too high, probably still under KR production (1k US, 100 Canada ) though. + there will be some buying the rims, hood etc.......since some SS parts will be available on SAI parts catalog cause they like the looks, but can't afford the whole package or just don't want to :spend: for it.

Thank you for doing this for us. However, once the questions above are answered I can make a decision.

Thank you for doing this for us. However, once the questions above are answered I can make a decision.

I guess when we start getting calls/emails we will know then, I really don't think exclusivity will be a problem, I don't even see any regular GT500's driving around, 300million poeple in US, 1% of that is 3 million, how many GT500's will be made? So really if you wanted a REALLY exclusive car, buy the original SuperSnake....OH its already taken for 5.5 million, or an ENZO or something, so you won't have THE MOST EXCLUSIVE CAR, but none the less will be somewhat exclusive, right? Heck, if you really want exclusive get your car painted PINK, that will be EXCLUSIVE, the only PINK GT500, now that will be exclusive :hysterical2: Really, think about it 2yr production with 3rd year option probable, be realistic it's not SUPER RARE, won't be worth millions til your :rip: , the original Super Snake is how old and there is only 1, yes 1 of those?? So why worry about exclusivity, there's already more than 10 on the 40th that are getting it just be happy we can get one and ol MR Shelby won't be around forever, so get them while you can, or miss out, tell your friends you could've had one , but was worried about this or that, but had the money...........heard that story one too many times from friends of my dad etc....I'm sure the SS package will be great, yes there will be SOME that won't like this or that about it, so don't buy it if you don't, me personally, I think that the car will be awsome and I just want one, :wub: whatever way I can get it. 30k will not guarantee exclusivity 5.5million will So take 30k and invest it in real estate or something, 27.9k will however buy a really nice package for the car that I'm sure will be even more fun to drive than it is now and you get a signed plate too. If I can opt for taller gear ratio than 3.73" I will, white stripes yes, black looks good on RED too, if that is an option. At least 20"X10" rims are on the rear, the front hopefully 20"X9.5"-10" will fit in front,need as much rubber on pavement to stick to road, TALLER does'nt do that WIDER does, we will see. Hood pins WILL NOT BE PUSH-IN like KR, SO FORGET TRYING TO CHANGE THAT, DONE DEAL, I like the PUSH-INS TOO. Not a deal breaker though, I just don't want them cables rubbing on my paint when I'm flying down the road!! I hope besides the 15" Baer's on front, there will be 14" Baer's on the rear that I saw in the catalog, why upgrade only front, we will see, that was vague on HOW big the brakes will be, just said bigger. I just can't wait to see the final production, prodotype was nice, but not the total real deal, maybe in Aug at Taska Ford show we will see final production...... :bowdown:

.... :poke: Crispy, will remind us when that will be, right? Hope I can make it there after the Dearborne trip, really want to see it in person as well as meet more stangunleashed members!!

Amy-Great news. Thanks for taking ARGT500 suggestions and all the other members so seriously!

ARGT500-Thanks for pushing the issue along with so much persistence! Oh, and drop the e off Dearborn. The locals cringe every time they see that.

Thanks, I can be a persistant bugger. :finger: I sometimes go too far like this :beatdeadhorse: but I do usually get results, even if it is to shut me up :hysterical2: Sorry for misspelling Dearborn (e) :doh:

.... :poke: Crispy, will remind us when that will be, right? Hope I can make it there after the Dearborne trip, really want to see it in person as well as meet more stangunleashed members!!

No problemo!!! I guess I'll see you in Dearborn {e} :hysterical: AND @ Tasca!?! What, are :rant: you as sick as I am???

Seek help IMMEDIATELY!!! :hysterical2:

Yup, :yup: I will remind you...................In Dearborn! {e} :banana piano:

By the way, is this awesome :bandance: news or WHAT?!? :headspin: These guys ROCK! :rockon: :beerchug:

Archived