TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is It To Late To Have A 2007 Supersnaked?

Is it to late to have a 2007 Supersnaked?

And if not to late where can I have it done?

How long does it take and how much does it cost? (Which I can find out when I call...)

My car has 33000 miles on it, been sheltered most it's life, but could use some freshening up.

Thanks for the help

Had my 2007 super snaked late last year. I had 23k miles. I love it! It took me about 4 months door to door but had to wait 4 months for them to be ready for my car to ship. Think the program is still open for 2007. The guys can walk you through everything and all your options. Price can be anywhere from around $39k up to close to $100k. If you're not close to Vegas, you'll need to figure in transport. Remember that only the upgrades SA does will be documented in the car's Shelby heritage (in the registry). If the same mod or other mod is done by someone else, it will not be in the registry. Keep us all informed!

If you are considering a wide body check out pics first. The conversion on the 2007 looks very unique. Different look then the 13s and 14s wide bodies.

Good luck!

Is it to late to have a 2007 Supersnaked?

And if not to late where can I have it done?

How long does it take and how much does it cost? (Which I can find out when I call...)

My car has 33000 miles on it, been sheltered most it's life, but could use some freshening up.

Thanks for the help

The GT500 Super Snake program is still open for all model years from 2007 to 2014. Visit www.shelby.com for more info or give the SAI sales department a call at 844-974-3529

If you're in the U.S., Shelby American Las Vegas is currently the only place for a Super Snake build.

Steve

The GT500 Super Snake program is still open for all model years from 2007 to 2014. Visit www.shelby.com for more info or give the SAI sales department a call at 844-974-3529

If you're in the U.S., Shelby American Las Vegas is currently the only place for a Super Snake build.

Steve

Is it too early to have a new 2016 GT350 Cobra'd