TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Ford Shelby Gt350R-C To Run At Watkins Glen

Would be great to see it running at Daytona, Sebring, Laguna Seca

I wonder if Ford just sold the race car versions to teams who bought them or do you think Ford hand picked the teams?

I'm disappointed after I read Multimatic will be running the Ford GT LeMans car because they are a Canadian company and if bringing back maybe the most famous car name to race at LeMans then I want a total American team. I would assume there will be multiple teams running the Ford GT next year because I would have called Chip Ganassi before Multimatic. I would like to see Roush running a Ford GT at LeMans I mean Jack Jr races on real tracks other than that Nascar crap

Would be great to see it running at Daytona, Sebring, Laguna Seca

I wonder if Ford just sold the race car versions to teams who bought them or do you think Ford hand picked the teams?

I'm disappointed after I read Multimatic will be running the Ford GT LeMans car because they are a Canadian company and if bringing back maybe the most famous car name to race at LeMans then I want a total American team. I would assume there will be multiple teams running the Ford GT next year because I would have called Chip Ganassi before Multimatic. I would like to see Roush running a Ford GT at LeMans I mean Jack Jr races on real tracks other than that Nascar crap

:headscratch: Ganassi is the team running the GT in LeMans next year? Same team running the same set up in the DP now. Multimatic is building the car, Ganassi is running it. Multimatic is a constructor. They are the ones doing the development on the Shelby GT350R-C and campaigning with their team in the Continental Challenge. Not sure where you read that Multimatic is campaigning the GT at LeMans, but that is incorrect. Multimatic is partnering with Ford developing the car, Ganassi will be the Ford Factory team racing the car.

:headscratch: Ganassi is the team running the GT in LeMans next year? Same team running the same set up in the DP now. Multimatic is building the car, Ganassi is running it. Multimatic is a constructor. They are the ones doing the development on the Shelby GT350R-C and campaigning with their team in the Continental Challenge. Not sure where you read that Multimatic is campaigning the GT at LeMans, but that is incorrect. Multimatic is partnering with Ford developing the car, Ganassi will be the Ford Factory team racing the car.

Was thinking the same thing....... Scott Pruett and Joey Hand are already confirmed drivers. Do you know if they have named any others who will pilot the GT at LeMans?

Archived