TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stand Up Dealers? Need To Find One.

cgrove04

The GT350 and GT350r appear to be very desirable vehicles for sure at this time. Unfortunately the next gen GT500 will steal the show from this stepping stone offering in short order. The on deck GT500 for '17 or '18 will devastate the values of these 350s. Personally I'd still much rather have a '13/'14 GT500.

At this time the chances of you finding an unsold GT350R are about as close to 0 as you can get. And one at MSRP is like finding a needle in the universe... The only chance you would have is if someone bought one and bailed on the deal, but with cars going from dealer to dealer with ADMs (meaning, dealers are paying other dealers more than MSRP for a swap) it's way too late. Wait until 2017 or by mid next year the used ones will start to hit the market. Good luck.

Truth there! The dealer I work here with in Denver has purchased two other allotments of R's and a few other GT350's at $5-10K over MSRP from other dealers around the country as they know they will get much more than that for them here. Makes me batty! But if people are willing to pay, then they do it.

You really think they'll make another 500 that soon?

There may be a higher performance V8 but it won't be called GT500.

P.S. In order to complete all the testing said vehicle will need to be seen "on the streets" pretty soon. So if we aren't seeing spy shots of some mystery car before the end of this year move your plans out.

There may be a higher performance V8 but it won't be called GT500.

P.S. In order to complete all the testing said vehicle will need to be seen "on the streets" pretty soon. So if we aren't seeing spy shots of some mystery car before the end of this year move your plans out.

Warren, you out there???

:lurk:

Dealers here are 20K over for GT350 and 50K over for GT350R.

Got calls from 2 dealers to see if I was interested. NOPE !!

And I agree, wait it out, the ADM's will disappear.

17 or 18 GT500 would be awesome.

A certain someone had a post elsewhere suggesting a 5.0 twin turbo version of GT500.

Same power plant as in the new Cobra Jet.

Just have to wait and see.

• 4 weeks later...

The dealer can keep them. Here's a much better deal....... 100% satisfied with my 2014 Shelby SVT TP/PP GT-500 acquisition.

Archived