TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help Advice How Much To Sell For 08 Sgt Conv Video Of Car To Help Judge Value

Have to sell my baby. Due to personal reasons. Looking for advice for. Fair pricing advice
2008 Shelby gt convertible 5 speed manual
48600 miles

Interior very good shape
Body good shape. Needs a paint job to look it's best. Cleans up nice. Just been a daily driver over a year so Normal wear and tear. Scratch on front bumper and back bumper. Trunck as a scratch. Clear coat peeling in a spot. . Runs great no mechinal problems at all. No engine mods.
Just looking for a idea of price range I will be thankful for any advice

The lowest price I have seen was $23,000 and the average price is around $30,000. My guess is around $25K to $28K and if the paint is really that bad then more like $22K

A mint low milage one would maybe get $35K

I

thank y'all for advice i had first very interested buyer come test drive and as he drove off i realized i could not sell it. i just love my 08sgt covertable manual 1587 the man was pissed and called me a ass and i can understand his feelings. but told him. i am the ass with the shelby and i can live with that.

The Verts hold there value a bit better than the coupes probably because there was less of them made and they cost more when new. I have 1487 and I could never sell it. Its part of me so I understand you not wanting to part with it.

Archived