TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sa To Build A 2015 Super Snake..

Don't you realize there is already a multi-page thread going on this topic? And you start 2 more with the same question?

I was looking for comments from Super Snake owners, the multi-page thread looks to be NON OWNER comments, for the most part. ( like post 2 & 3 )

• 2 weeks later...

The 2015 MY offering will be based on a Mustang GT.

Thoughts / comments from SS owners ??

Had a built, stock looking (sleeper) 01 Mustang GT convertible over 600HP that easily out performed a stock 03-04 Terminator Cobra in every area back in those years. It was still regarded as "just a GT" by the Cobra owners. My initial impression was that Shelby jumped the gun and cheapened the "Super Snake" name and it would be a huge mistake if Ford ever came back with another GT500. Ford probably won't given the smaller 15 engine bay, so I think it was an excellent business move by Shelby. Curious if it'll be referred to as "just a GT Super Snake" or "it's not a GT500 Super Snake" in the future no matter how it performs? Time will tell. The 15 Shelby Super Snake is the best looking version of the 15 Mustang as much of that "euro" has been replaced back with American Muscle looks. :rating: If Ford doesn't come out with a GT500 than Shelby did the only and right thing that could be done. Shelby did what Ford should of done in the design to begin with, IMHO.