TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WOO HOO It's HERE!!!!!

BryGuy

Well guys, it just rolled off the truck and MAN is this thing beautiful!!

After a year of wishing wanting and hoping, I have a '07 Red Stripe in the garage. Mega props to ShelbyDude for the post and all his help.

I bought the car from Velde Ford in Pekin IL with 1 phone call and no B.S.. Reliable Carriers picked it up on Saturday the 9th, and dropped it off in North Bend (30 miles E of Seattle) this morning. Anyone thinking of using a carrier service should give these guys a call. Super fast and professional. They even found a paint blemish under the driver side door I could hardly see on my hands and knees.

Man this thing is quick! :headspin::superhero:post-8726-1181606309_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606330_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606344_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606358_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606379_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606397_thumb.jpg Just order mirror covers and a cold air systen from JLT :yahoo: WOO HOO!!

post-8726-1181606309_thumb.jpg

post-8726-1181606330_thumb.jpg

post-8726-1181606344_thumb.jpg

post-8726-1181606358_thumb.jpg

post-8726-1181606379_thumb.jpg

post-8726-1181606397_thumb.jpg

Well guys, it just rolled off the truck and MAN is this thing beautiful!!

After a year of wishing wanting and hoping, I have a '07 Red Stripe in the garage. Mega props to ShelbyDude for the post and all his help.

I bought the car from Velde Ford in Pekin IL with 1 phone call and no B.S.. Reliable Carriers picked it up on Saturday the 9th, and dropped it off in North Bend (30 miles E of Seattle) this morning. Anyone thinking of using a carrier service should give these guys a call. Super fast and professional. They even found a paint blemish under the driver side door I could hardly see on my hands and knees.

Man this thing is quick! :headspin::superhero:post-8726-1181606309_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606330_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606344_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606358_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606379_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1181606397_thumb.jpg Just order mirror covers and a cold air systen from JLT :yahoo: WOO HOO!!

SWEEEEEETTT!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad everything went smooth for you. That is one nice ride you there!

Bry,

That combo looks great. Your not that far from me and some day we will hook up at a get together. I am looking forward to seeing it and meeting you in person. Drive safe and take your time getting use to her.

Rob

SWEEEEEETTT!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad everything went smooth for you. That is one nice ride you there!

Ahem....the correct terminology would be: "That is one nice ride you HAVE there". :hysterical::hysterical:

The rain went away and the sun came out today! Jumped out of bed like a little kid and ran down stairs to go for a drive. I just cant get over how nice this is around town. My Dad has a GTS Viper AAR and that thing is about as harsh as a go cart. Every pebble in the road rattles your teeth. Well after 15 miles or so I needed to see the boost needle move so up onto I-90. Two hard shifts and Bam 110 :shift: I LOVE THIS CAR!!! I've never driven anything with a sc. The power comes on so fast and smooth you don't even know it's there except for that wonderful whine reminding ya whats going on.

Are you planning any mods?

The Stage II from JLT or Evo will knock your socks off! :happy feet:

PS ... we need more pics. :hysterical:

[/quote

I did. It has been shipped and should be here on the 16th. That should be fun. My Dad is starting to get a little nervous that I might be able to take his Viper.

Here's a dumb question. Does the boost needle stay at 0 and only show pressure under hard acceleration.

I'll try to take some more pics in the morning.

Here's a dumb question. Does the boost needle stay at 0 and only show pressure under hard acceleration.

I'll try to take some more pics in the morning.

The boost gauge should start showing boost around 2500 to 2800 RPM's.

Are you doing stage 1 or 2 ?

No. It only shows boost under hard acceleration. At a constant speed it shows 0. Is there something wrong ya think? I have 77 miles on it now so it should be out of its "valet mode" right?

My boost is hooked up to my vacuum line. When not in boost is shows vacuum or negative boost. This would be why the gauge is zero unless you are in boost when there are no numbers on ther other side of zero.

Congrats BryGuy! She's a beauty!!!!

I think the boost starts after five ignition cycles.

You won't see boost unless you're accelerating hard enough to need it (the S/C has a bypass valve so you so it doesn't waste mechanical drag [mileage] when boost isn't needed).

You're gonna want to do some suspension tweaks too maybe?? Then you can show your dad's Viper your rear plate! ;-)

She looks great!!! thanks for the pics..

Dan

Wow a true local!! I was out at Mt Si Golf today. I should of shot a few pics but didn't have the camera.

Last Tuesday I tried to run from Preston to Fall City, then back to N.B. Construction every few miles. :banghead: Did the Valley Loop at 25mph.

I'm a longtime N.Bender. I bet I might know ya. I'm one of those damn Wyrsch's :bag:

Archived