TEAM SHELBY FORUM

May need a coupe as well ?

srk1959

Well I just finished putting 400 miles on the GT 500 this weekend and must say I am very impressed ! My son loves the car as well, especially the shaker 1000. I am trying to resist the temptation of any mods but don't think I will be able too. The board has been very helpful in that area so I at least have an idea about what's avalible.

I took my son dirt bike riding (with my truck) and on the way back stopped at a Ford dealer in a small town here in Wi and there on the lot with the dealership closed sat a brand new Gt500 triple black coupe a very nice match to my convert......just maybe might have to sell another hemi mopar to get one!

They are addicting Ha! Ha!

Steve

Well I just finished putting 400 miles on the GT 500 this weekend and must say I am very impressed ! My son loves the car as well, especially the shaker 1000. I am trying to resist the temptation of any mods but don't think I will be able too. The board has been very helpful in that area so I at least have an idea about what's avalible.

I took my son dirt bike riding (with my truck) and on the way back stopped at a Ford dealer in a small town here in Wi and there on the lot with the dealership closed sat a brand new Gt500 triple black coupe a very nice match to my convert......just maybe might have to sell another hemi mopar to get one!

Steve

What were they asking for it??

15k over but I bet they would come down from there, most here in Wi from what I have heard are 7k to 10k. the sticker was 59k after adm. I am sure if you had connections there may have been some sold for msrp but have yet talked with anyone that has so far.

Hope I don't get too many replies posted, I didn't see the previous reply post.

Steve

I don't think so Sonny, not until the rest of us get our first one.

I don't think so Sonny, not until the rest of us get our first one.

Ha! Ha! you may not have to worry about me getting it right now, brought it up to the wife and she wasn't too thrilled to say the least....but that doesn't mean no!! Just not today I guess??

by triple black do you mean black interior, black exterior, and no stripes (aka all black)? If so i must say from personal experience... GOOO FOR IT!!! :yahoo:

Opps sorry about the triple black comment, it has white stripes and shaker 1000, still very nice after my manager gets back from vacation I may take the vert up there and see what I can do.......may need to store it for awhile though!!!! At least until I get an all clear.

Archived