TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cowl Data Csm Tag

I've never heard of one nor have I seen one listed on the TS site. Those are closely guarded by Shelby, for obvious reasons, and I doubt that they would give the go ahead for anyone to reproduce them. You might contact Shelby directly and talk to them. Is your car in the registry? That sounds a bit odd to have that happen; can you submit a picture?

I've never heard of one nor have I seen one listed on the TS site. Those are closely guarded by Shelby, for obvious reasons, and I doubt that they would give the go ahead for anyone to reproduce them. You might contact Shelby directly and talk to them. Is your car in the registry? That sounds a bit odd to have that happen; can you submit a picture?

Thanks for the information. I kind of thought that it would be as difficult as pulling hens teeth. I will give Shelby a call or email. I would do a picture, but I haven't mastered this site. It tells me the picture is to large or something like that. To look at the plate or tag straight on it almost looks blank, but close and a side view you can make out all of the inscription.

Thanks for the information. I kind of thought that it would be as difficult as pulling hens teeth. I will give Shelby a call or email. I would do a picture, but I haven't mastered this site. It tells me the picture is to large or something like that. To look at the plate or tag straight on it almost looks blank, but close and a side view you can make out all of the inscription.

Roger,

Email me a pic at stevent@shelbyamerican.com and I'll look into what SAI can possibly do for you.

Steve

Archived