TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Kr In New York For $28K??

This guy says nothing is wrong with the car, just needs to sell alot of his vehicles quick.

It's a Vista Blue with 32k miles.

Darius (585)290-9664

I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS GUY OR THE CAR JUST PASSING HIS INFO! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

What else is he selling?

2 Corvettes. 2008 supercharged z06 with 856 rwhp. And a 2012 z06 with 733 rwhp turbo for sale also. The '08 is orange and the '12 grey.

I didn't ask what he was asking for the Vettes

That seems strange. If it has to go that bad why don't you just put it on eBay three day listing and no reserve.

I would think you could just take it to local Carmax and get 28K. Well if it hasn't been wrecked

How did you hear about this?

That seems strange. If it has to go that bad why don't you just put it on eBay three day listing and no reserve.

I would think you could just take it to local Carmax and get 28K. Well if it hasn't been wrecked

How did you hear about this?

Facebook Gt500 group.

Good point indeed. A Ford dealer is going to put low 30s on that car if it checks out clean. CarMax may go a hair more. Wholesale on this stuff is not pretty. A dealer dump-out is easy but will not be fruitfull.

I figured it was you that posted the car for sale on Facebook. I really wish you would have called me back, but I guess asking to see the vehicle before money changes hands was to much to ask.

Oh well.... I guess I will just have to wait for the Ford GT350 to come out. Then I will be able to pick up a KR for less than $15,000.