TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer Side Door Window Sticker/uploading Pictures

Good morning,

As being a new member of team Shelby, and new owner of my Shelby 06H185 I'm trying to get my car the way I want it. One of the things that I would like to get is a side door dealer window sticker. Can anyone give me a idea of where to purchase a reproduction? I also try to upload photos to the site, and I keep getting a (Error This file was to big to upload) any simple ideas on the remedy?

Thanks

Good morning,

As being a new member of team Shelby, and new owner of my Shelby 06H185 I'm trying to get my car the way I want it. One of the things that I would like to get is a side door dealer window sticker. Can anyone give me a idea of where to purchase a reproduction? I also try to upload photos to the site, and I keep getting a (Error This file was to big to upload) any simple ideas on the remedy?

Thanks

Hi Copy and paste insert you VIN number where it says Vin Number and you should be able to print it.

fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=Vin Number&ref=VL

EDIT: Sorry forget above, wrong info this site will work.

http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

Hello Roger. Did you get the Hertz Owners Packet when you bought the car? If not, maybe the previous owner(s) did not contact HERTZ. You'll find the name Steve Fleske referenced many times throughout the GT-H posts as the Hertz contact person to claim the owners packet. However, Steve retired and the person who now has that responsibility is Mike Beard........mbeard@hertz.com

phone number remains the same.....405-775-3599

You will get the window sticker and several other documents. Pictures can be downloaded into photo bucket or resized.

Sent you a personal message (PM) with same info

Roger let me know if it works.

Unfortunately I was not able to download it, but on the upside I was able to get in touch with Hertz. The person I need to talk to about original documents will not be in for a couple of weeks. if that fails I just purchased a more up to date computer. Now I just need the nerve to try to set it up, or get one of the grandchildren over here to do it for me. Thanks for the information

Hello Roger. Did you get the Hertz Owners Packet when you bought the car? If not, maybe the previous owner(s) did not contact HERTZ. You'll find the name Steve Fleske referenced many times throughout the GT-H posts as the Hertz contact person to claim the owners packet. However, Steve retired and the person who now has that responsibility is Mike Beard........mbeard@hertz.com

You will get the window sticker and several other documents. Pictures can be downloaded into photo bucket or resized.

Thanks again for the information. I talked to a lady from Hertz, and was told Mike will be back in a couple of weeks. I will anxiously wait for his return in hopes of hitting the jack pot.

Hey Guys........

Hate to be the bearer of bad news.........but I think the window stickers for 2006 are no longer available through these free sites. I just tried 3 different vins in the above site and a Ford site and neither site worked with an '06 vin number. I then tried 3 different '07 vins and both sites displayed the correct window sticker instantly. Looks like retrievable records don't go back beyond 2007. I know there's a site that will get you a window sticker for a $25 fee though I've never tried it.

Anyone know if there's a "trick" to entering the 06 numbers to make the request work??

Dick

Hey Guys........

Hate to be the bearer of bad news.........but I think the window stickers for 2006 are no longer available through these free sites. I just tried 3 different vins in the above site and a Ford site and neither site worked with an '06 vin number. I then tried 3 different '07 vins and both sites displayed the correct window sticker instantly. Looks like retrievable records don't go back beyond 2007. I know there's a site that will get you a window sticker for a $25 fee though I've never tried it.

Anyone know if there's a "trick" to entering the 06 numbers to make the request work??

Dick

Thanks Dick,

If I have no luck with Hertz I will try to find another way. Actually $25.00 sounds like a OK deal if need be.

Hey Guys........

Dick

No trick. The 2006 and earlier years haven't been available for a couple of years now. Roger was given incorrect info saying that it was available.

Steve

This one still worked this morning:

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

Add your target VIN and you should get a scale model of the Monroney sticker. Real ones are maybe twenty percent larger than most people's print capability allows. I suppose you could make a screen shot and have a photo print made at the genuine size. I don't remember the actual dimensions.

Add your target VIN and you should get a scale model of the Monroney sticker. Real ones are maybe twenty percent larger than most people's print capability allows. I suppose you could make a screen shot and have a photo print made at the genuine size. I don't remember the actual dimensions.

That's the same link others are using and it will not work for 2006 and earlier cars and hasn't worked for 2006 and earlier cars for a couple of years now. Are you saying you pulled up a 2006 window sticker this morning?

Please let us know.

Steve

Thanks for the try, but still does not work.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the great information. I contacted Mike Beard this past week, and thanks to you they had all the information just waiting for the owner to request it. The previous owner did not request it. Hertz sent it all to me Fed Ex. I felt like I hit the jackpot, all this great material just arrived today . original window sticker, Shelby conversion parts list and prices, certificate title of origin from Ford to Hertz, dealer cost sheet with adjusted cost, checklists, stickers and other documents all laminated for presentation. Thanks again

Thanks for the great information. I contacted Mike Beard this past week, and thanks to you they had all the information just waiting for the owner to request it. The previous owner did not request it. Hertz sent it all to me Fed Ex. I felt like I hit the jackpot, all this great material just arrived today . original window sticker, Shelby conversion parts list and prices, certificate title of origin from Ford to Hertz, dealer cost sheet with adjusted cost, checklists, stickers and other documents all laminated for presentation. Thanks again

Yeah, you did hit the mother lode! You got lucky two ways: 1. The previous owner(s) didn't collect the package and 2 you were here to learn about its existence [chances are the previous owners didn't know about us].

Yeah, you did hit the mother lode! You got lucky two ways: 1. The previous owner(s) didn't collect the package and 2 you were here to learn about its existence [chances are the previous owners didn't know about us].

You are correct, I have only been on this site for a Month, every experience has been pleasurable informative and all of you are a great bunch of people. I have learned a great deal about these wonderful cars and have a lot more to learn. Everyone from Team Shelby, Shelby, and Hertz have been outstanding in knowledge, help, and friendliness. I look forward to seeing a lot of you at different events, and hope to share what I learn with others.

Archived