TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Colors For This Season......

Had to get a new flag for this season. Gonna get a regular flag pole before long, but in the mean time it works.......

Let's not forget the reason for the Holiday!! Thank you to all have served and given the ultimate price!!

Everybody post up pics of your home colors!!!

Mike

IMG_0348_zpsjalmhduy.jpg

Looks good.

I change out my flag every six months. My pole is planted right out my front door and the flag flies 24/7.

The flag in my sig pic was flying over my worksite on 911 so it has an even more special meaning to me.

AK.

The flag in my sig pic was flying over my worksite on 911 so it has an even more special meaning to me.

As well it should. Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I think I am going to install a flag pole. Probably an 18 foot aluminum. See fairly reasonable on E Bay from what I have searched. I would love to fly the colors every day on a regulation flag pole. Good on you for doing so.

Mike

PS. Love your man cave / garage. Looks awesome. I cannot wait to get started on mine. Roof on the house was replaced about three months ago, so now I can proceed with drywall and such now that it does not leak!!!

• 1 month later...

Just ordered a 5" die cut decal of Old Glory for the back window of the RAM.

I'll tell ya fellas, I really don't know which way to think on this whole Rebel flag deal......but man oh man.,,,I pray this is NOT some bad dream and that they'll try and get rid of The Stars and Stripes on us next?!?!

Heck, they've already tried getting rid of God in the pledge? :shrug:

Archived