TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Subscribe to a lifetime of Sirius Satellite radio in your car!

I just re-upped my subscription to this Lifetime Deal when the renewal came in the mail. The mail offer showed 3yrs for something like $329.00+, but I remebered you can subscribe for a lifetime to your Sirius Satellite radio in your car from the ad I seen on their website! Pay ONLY $499.99 once and forget about bills. If you do it before your free 6-month subscription runs out, it only cost $424.99 ($75.00 savings)

Plus, if you act soon, you can transfer your lifetime subscription to a different SIRIUS Receiver (another car or handheld unit) when you trade-in your car or replace your portable radio — up to three times — for only $75 per radio each time.

Hurry, offer ends June 30, 2007. And don’t forget to ask for the free lifetime internet radio subscription that is included with this offer.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServe...0907696769&

Good deal!

Now, Coldy....all I need for this is:

1) Ford to re-design the turtle on the trunk (it's butt ugly unless your car is black, right?);

2) To get a GT500 before the end of the month! :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Forgot about that Anti-ADM pact I made with myself :devil: again! It's turning into my own personal demon!!! :doh:

how did you get the SID number from the unit in your GT500? if you renew before it is up you can save an extra $15.00 by not having to reactivate it. thanks.

About a month before the subscription runs out you should get a letter from Sirius with it along with 2-3 special saving offers (not this one I posted). If you have your Vin # you can call them & they can track the SID# down by the cars VIN#.

Hope this helps,

CWHR

About a month before the subscription runs out you should get a letter from Sirius with it along with 2-3 special saving offers (not this one I posted). If you have your Vin # you can call them & they can track the SID# down by the cars VIN#.

Hope this helps,

CWHR

thanks. i do have a current subscription with them and the the lifetime offer is fantastic.

Push the aux button and #1 preset button simultaneously, and the id # will appear.

Here's a naive question: Can you use your SID on multiple receivers at the same time or do you need to get a separate subscription for each one?

No you can use your account number and log onto any computer with internet and tune in. I have it on all my computers!

Mark

How long do you think Sirius will be around? I'm probably going to pull the trigger just wanted to know really how long the lifetime is going to be. I know XM and Sirius have merge because they are not doing so good with Ipod's and mp3 players flooding the market. I have an Ipod and use it all the time but I don't want that satelite antennae to go to waste IMO

How long do you think Sirius will be around? I'm probably going to pull the trigger just wanted to know really how long the lifetime is going to be. I know XM and Sirius have merge because they are not doing so good with Ipod's and mp3 players flooding the market. I have an Ipod and use it all the time but I don't want that satelite antennae to go to waste IMO

Sirius Satellite Improves Revenues and Profitability

NEW YORK, May 2, 2007 - Satnews Daily - Revenues of Sirius Satellite Radio, Inc., the only other U.S. satellite radio company, rose 61 percent to $204 million for the first quarter 2007 from $126.7 million in the same period in 2006, driven by an increase in subscriber numbers.

The revenue uptick helped narrow its net loss to $144.7 million from $458.5 million. Revenue growth, however, was below estimates made by financial analysts of $212 million. Sirius added 556,490 net subscribers in the first quarter, bringing total subscribers to 6.6 million.

The company’s average monthly churn (or subscribers lost) increased to 2.3 per cent from 1.8 per cent. Sirius’ costs for adding each subscriber dropped to $104 in the first quarter from $113 year-on-year. Sirius said this was due to lower commissions, subsidy rates and a drop in manufacturing costs.

Sirius reiterated its previous guidance of reaching close to $1 billion in revenues this year. It also said it would increase subscribers to more than eight million and predicted an average monthly churn rate of between 2.2 and 2.4 per cent. It also expected to lower subscriber acquisition costs to some $95.

Former rival XM Satellite Radio Holdings, Inc., with which it is merging, said revenues for the first quarter rose 27 percent year over year to $264 million compared to $208 million in the 2006 first quarter. XM's 2007 first quarter net loss narrowed to $122 million, representing an 18 percent improvement compared to the 2006 first quarter net loss of $149 million.

XM ended the 2007 first quarter with more than 7.9 million subscribers compared to 6.5 million subscribers in the prior year period.

Last February 19, XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio announced they had entered into a definitive agreement to combine both companies in a tax-free, all-stock merger. Under the terms of the agreement, XM shareholders will receive a fixed exchange ratio of 4.6 shares of Sirius common stock for each share of XM. XM and Sirius shareholders will each own approximately 50 percent of the combined company.

Sirius said it was confident the transaction would be completed by the end of this year despite heavy opposition to the merger as anti-competitive from Capitol Hill and various industry associations and consumer groups.

Sirius and XM must win approval from the Department of Justice and the Federal Communications Commission for their merger to be completed.

Sirius Satellite Improves Revenues and Profitability

NEW YORK, May 2, 2007 - Satnews Daily - Revenues of Sirius Satellite Radio, Inc., the only other U.S. satellite radio company, rose 61 percent to $204 million for the first quarter 2007 from $126.7 million in the same period in 2006, driven by an increase in subscriber numbers.

The revenue uptick helped narrow its net loss to $144.7 million from $458.5 million. Revenue growth, however, was below estimates made by financial analysts of $212 million. Sirius added 556,490 net subscribers in the first quarter, bringing total subscribers to 6.6 million.

The company’s average monthly churn (or subscribers lost) increased to 2.3 per cent from 1.8 per cent. Sirius’ costs for adding each subscriber dropped to $104 in the first quarter from $113 year-on-year. Sirius said this was due to lower commissions, subsidy rates and a drop in manufacturing costs.

Sirius reiterated its previous guidance of reaching close to $1 billion in revenues this year. It also said it would increase subscribers to more than eight million and predicted an average monthly churn rate of between 2.2 and 2.4 per cent. It also expected to lower subscriber acquisition costs to some $95.

Former rival XM Satellite Radio Holdings, Inc., with which it is merging, said revenues for the first quarter rose 27 percent year over year to $264 million compared to $208 million in the 2006 first quarter. XM's 2007 first quarter net loss narrowed to $122 million, representing an 18 percent improvement compared to the 2006 first quarter net loss of $149 million.

XM ended the 2007 first quarter with more than 7.9 million subscribers compared to 6.5 million subscribers in the prior year period.

Last February 19, XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio announced they had entered into a definitive agreement to combine both companies in a tax-free, all-stock merger. Under the terms of the agreement, XM shareholders will receive a fixed exchange ratio of 4.6 shares of Sirius common stock for each share of XM. XM and Sirius shareholders will each own approximately 50 percent of the combined company.

Sirius said it was confident the transaction would be completed by the end of this year despite heavy opposition to the merger as anti-competitive from Capitol Hill and various industry associations and consumer groups.

Sirius and XM must win approval from the Department of Justice and the Federal Communications Commission for their merger to be completed.

Thanks Coldy, I feel better now. :happy feet: I have a friend in the automotive stereo industry and told me this info! :finger:

Your welcome. I hope more folks take advantage of this to save money. 15 years from now you'll be saying... "I wonder what ever happened to that guy Coldy that saved me a ton of money, wish I could find him & send him a check to repay him". :hysterical:

Okay. :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...

Better check your credit card statements!! Signed up for the lifetime deal at $399.00 plus the guy gave me an extra $75.00 off. The agreement was for $324.00. Got my credit card statement in today and they charged me $485.17. Called them up and asked them to replay our conversation since they tape them for training purposes. The said they would credit my card and charge me the $399.00. I explained that they should honor the agreement and to check out their notes. They finally said that the customer service rep that helped me did not have the authority to give me the extra discount. Well that still does not explain why they charged me so much extra. Long story short, I told them to credit my account for the full charge and they can turn it off after my introductory subscription. They are thieves, so bewhere.

Better check your credit card statements!! Signed up for the lifetime deal at $399.00 plus the guy gave me an extra $75.00 off. The agreement was for $324.00. Got my credit card statement in today and they charged me $485.17. Called them up and asked them to replay our conversation since they tape them for training purposes. The said they would credit my card and charge me the $399.00. I explained that they should honor the agreement and to check out their notes. They finally said that the customer service rep that helped me did not have the authority to give me the extra discount. Well that still does not explain why they charged me so much extra. Long story short, I told them to credit my account for the full charge and they can turn it off after my introductory subscription. They are thieves, so bewhere.

My statement was correct when it came in for my deal. I don't think anyone here got an additional $75 off the $399 deal. mine was for the $499 minus the $75 & then they came out with a better deal of $399 until june 30th & you still complain when they gave you the correct deal? Shit happens, people mess up & life goes on. turn your radio off & listen to some real whinning from your motor.

My statement was correct when it came in for my deal. I don't think anyone here got an additional $75 off the $399 deal. mine was for the $499 minus the $75 & then they came out with a better deal of $399 until june 30th & you still complain when they gave you the correct deal? Shit happens, people mess up & life goes on. turn your radio off & listen to some real whinning from your motor.

Mine was also correct they gave me credit for months i had outstanding so charged 354

I'll check my CC, I just wonder if they would give me credit on my 4 months of service I have left on factory subscription :shrug:

Archived