TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt350 Order Banks Opened

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go with the cynics trying to 'protect' the future values of their 'investments' :hysterical2:

:boring:

You'll be interested when the new GT350 spanks your old cars on the track, car cruises and shows. Even Carroll said his favorite car was "The next one." Too bad some 'enthusiasts' here don't have his attitude and choose to minimize and criticize the new cars. :club:

Here we go with the cynics trying to 'protect' the future values of their 'investments' :hysterical2:

You'll be interested when the new GT350 spanks your old cars on the track, car cruises and shows. Even Carroll said his favorite car was "The next one." Too bad some 'enthusiasts' here don't have his attitude and choose to minimize and criticize the new cars. :club:

Yep. Remember the old parable about "what is always coming but never arrives" (Tomorrow, because when it does it's today). Another answer is "The Best" because the Best today will be Second Best tomorrow...

Guest markham51

Thanks guys...I am number one on my dealer list...he hasn't called me yet but that is typical...he is usually one step behind me on Mustang news. :spend:

M

I placed my order last Wednesday with Parkway Ford Winston-Salem North Carolina. Black with black stripes and the technology package I decided not to go for the performance seats because one of my favorite things about my GT500 is the six way adjustable lumbar support seats. I'm very excited I'll let you guys know how things are going if anyone is interested.

:baby::baby::baby::baby:

:boring::boring::boring::boring:

Congratulations to the guys who ordered their new GT350 and are ordering one. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action and enjoying my own when I wear out my GT500 and hand it down to my kids! :hysterical: Just kidding, kids!! :thumbsup:

Yep. Remember the old parable about "what is always coming but never arrives" (Tomorrow, because when it does it's today). Another answer is "The Best" because the Best today will be Second Best tomorrow...

+1 :yup:

I placed my order last Wednesday with Parkway Ford Winston-Salem North Carolina. Black with black stripes and the technology package I decided not to go for the performance seats because one of my favorite things about my GT500 is the six way adjustable lumbar support seats. I'm very excited I'll let you guys know how things are going if anyone is interested.

I am interested, hope all goes well! Remember, pics or it didn't happen! :hysterical:

Congratulations to the guys who ordered their new GT350 and are ordering one. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action and enjoying my own when I wear out my GT500 and hand it down to my kids! :hysterical: Just kidding, kids!! :thumbsup:

If you are so enamored with this new Ford GT350, why aren't you ordering one and trading in that GT500? You spend a lot of time telling SAI GT350 owners what they should be doing, why so interested if you aren't a buyer?

Love the new GT350, but will wait until a used one pops up and let someone else take the depreciation hit when they drive off the lot. I'm not a "gotta have it now" guy.

Love the new GT350, but will wait until a used one pops up and let someone else take the depreciation hit when they drive off the lot. I'm not a "gotta have it now" guy.

I would love to have one and I personally would order one today for sticker...BUT, right now I'm dishing out $95,000+ a year in tuition bills for 4 kids, so I'm lucky to retain my SGT at this point. I actually need a daily driver Ford Edge for the kids to drive but can't even afford that right now.

Someone take care of one for me so I can pick up a used one in a few years when 2 of the 4 kids are totally finished. Otherwise it might be an opportunity for me to pick up a 2013 Boss 302 when one of those is let go for the new GT350.

Andy

How about you trade in your 1968 'A.O.-Smith' GT500 for one? Get the point?

Oh I get it, you like what you have better then right? But somehow us poor SAI GT350 owners should be rushing to the dealer to order one of these new ones? I don't understand why you think we SAI GT350 owners should be dumping our cars for this one but you shouldn't, explain please. Somehow we are not allowed to like our cars better, but you are?

Oh I get it, you like what you have better then right? But somehow us poor SAI GT350 owners should be rushing to the dealer to order one of these new ones? I don't understand why you think we SAI GT350 owners should be dumping our cars for this one but you shouldn't, explain please. Somehow we are not allowed to like our cars better, but you are?

I never said or not implied any of that. I just called you and others out for trashing the new one before it has been released and for saying that it's not a real Shelby.

Archived