TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1972 Mustang Shelby Gt500Cr

Hi, im justin from malaysia. Newbie to mustangs.

There is an used mustang shelby gt500 cr 1972 right hand drive for sale and im quite interested.

Ive been searching around the web, i dont get much info about this car.

My question is is this car a refurbish from an old mustang with upgraded parts? Does 1972 mustang has right hand drives? Or is it a new car build with classic looks?

Hope some experts here could help me out. Thank you!

Some Countries demand that all Cars coming from the US be converted to Right Hand Drive so many have been. A Dealership over in Europe I think, actually built 1971-72 Shelby Mustangs under Licensing from Carroll Shelby.

CQ_640.jpg

shelbyeuropaconvertibles_1.jpg

waynenzshelbyeurope_1kl.jpg

waynenzshelbyeurope_4kl.jpg

71%20Shelby%20Europa%20front%20wing.jpg

Edited by tesgt350

Hi, im justin from malaysia. Newbie to mustangs.

There is an used mustang shelby gt500 cr 1972 right hand drive for sale and im quite interested.

Ive been searching around the web, i dont get much info about this car.

My question is is this car a refurbish from an old mustang with upgraded parts? Does 1972 mustang has right hand drives? Or is it a new car build with classic looks?

Hope some experts here could help me out. Thank you!

Because the OP's post is about an Eleanor clone based on a 1967 Mustang Fastback and not a Shelby Europa.

Hmmmmm......I do NOT see the Year 1967 BUT........, I DO see 1972 in the Post and I do NOT see the word Eleanor in the Post.............1972 is even in the Title of the Thread...................... One of us needs to get our Eyes checked.

Hmmmmm......I do NOT see the Year 1967 BUT........, I DO see 1972 in the Post and I do NOT see the word Eleanor in the Post.............1972 is even in the Title of the Thread...................... One of us needs to get our Eyes checked.

David, the newbie OP posted the exact same post on several Shelby websites. It is not my fault the OP doesn't know the difference between a 1972 Shelby Europa and a 1967 Eleanor recreation and who wants to call a modified 1967 Mustang a 1972 Shelby. I'm not going to post the for sale link on Team Shelby regarding this Malaysian for sale ad but you're certainly welcome to PM the OP if you have further questions on why he's calling a Eleanor recreation built on a 1967 Ford Mustang a 1972 GT500.

By the way the photo I posted is from this Malaysian for sale ad. If you believe that modified Mustang is based on a 1972 Shelby Europa then that should answer your question on who needs their eyes checked.

Steve