TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Registration Now Open- More Details-Team Shelby Nationals Mini Nats 30 - Sonoma Raceway August 7Th, 8Th + 9Th, 2015

MMcGuirk

This sounds like a blast, I haven't been up that way in over 10 years. I'll have to see if I can swing getting the old girl ready in time for this, she's just being woken up from a near 20 year nap.

Do it!

Just signed up for Friday and Saturday. I need to get in a few track days before this event to get some practice. I don't want to get lapped again by KP, Tom or McGuirk; not worried about McGuirk too much. :lol: Just pulling your chain Mike.

Its been a while Dana...

See you soon

Just signed up for Friday and Saturday. I need to get in a few track days before this event to get some practice. I don't want to get lapped again by KP, Tom or McGuirk; not worried about McGuirk too much. :lol: Just pulling your chain Mike.

Hey Dana - find your own air and tire advice this year! It's not nice to bust the balls of the guy doing all the work......I see a whole mess of black flags in your future!

TS Nationals/Mini Nats 30 Update -

Things are really shaping up to make this an epic event. Here are some highlights of what we will have in store -

* Open track Friday, Saturday and Sunday

* Drag racing and BBQ at the track Friday afternoon

* Car show in the paddock Friday morning

* Sonoma + Napa Valley cruise/tour Saturday afternoon

* Displays from Shelby American, Ford Motor Company, Denbeste Motorsports, The Cobra Experience,

* Vintage Exhibition race Sunday

* The "Original Venice Crew" and the 50th Anniversary GT350s they created - Ted Sutton, Allen Grant, Peter Brock, Jim Marietta, Jerry Schwartz, Bernie Kretchmar, Chuck Cantwell will be on hand throughout the weekend, including a very special presentation at Saturday's banquet.

* Shelby American will be in attendance with the Shelby GT and two new cars - one to be revealed in Tulsa at Mid America and the other to be revealed at this event.

* Denbeste Motorsports will have a their superb display of Cobras and race cars

* Ford Motor Company is sending their latest Shelby product for display

* Aaron Shelby, Carroll's grandson and friend of the club, will be with us all weekend

PHEW....seeing it all listed together is amazing.

Plus, through all this, you get to hang with your TS friends

To Register - http://www.norcal-saac.org/mininats/

Registration is ala carte. Please PM or email me if you need additional info, pacificcoast@teamshelby.com

The host hotel, Embassy Suites San Rafael, info is embedded in the reg link and it is filling up rapidly

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Sonoma!

good morning MMcGuirk,

Will the Friday car show have trophies and different classes, and has there been a time set for the BBQ

Thanks

Roger

good morning MMcGuirk,

Will the Friday car show have trophies and different classes, and has there been a time set for the BBQ

Thanks

Roger

There will be trophies.

BBQ time is tbd, but likely late afternoon

http://norcal-saac.org/mininats/schedule.html

Edited by Cali_KR

good morning MMcGuirk,

Thanks

Roger

Car show will have trophies, no classes, winners will be picked by the celebrity attendees.

BBQ starts at 5PM....grab a burger and watch the drags or grab one between runs...

Sorry to be a pest, but being kind of new to this I need to ask a few questions, my wife and I plan on entering the car show and attending/watching the Friday events. We are still unsure about Saturday. When I register for the Friday car show does that include driver and passenger or just driver.

What will it cost to watch the racing, also a few friends expressed interest in coming to the car show. will they have to pay a admission fee to see the car show and also to see the other events. Also will there be venders for food, drinks and parts.

Sorry to be a pest, but being kind of new to this I need to ask a few questions, my wife and I plan on entering the car show and attending/watching the Friday events. We are still unsure about Saturday. When I register for the Friday car show does that include driver and passenger or just driver.

What will it cost to watch the racing, also a few friends expressed interest in coming to the car show. will they have to pay a admission fee to see the car show and also to see the other events. Also will there be venders for food, drinks and parts.

No worries....the car show entry is for the car show. Admittance to the event is free. The BBQ on Friday is per person. The Sonoma restaurant will have food for sale at lunch. Bring your friends, all are welcome.

Maier Racing, Maximum Motorsports, Cortex Racing, Hillbank/Superformance, Shelby American will all have large vendor displays with cars, parts and services for sale.

Denbeste Motorsports and The Carroll Shelby Store will both have apparel and collectables for sale in their mobile store trailers.

Edited by MMcGuirk

No worries....the car show entry is for the car show. Admittance to the event is free. The BBQ on Friday is per person. The Sonoma restaurant will have food for sale at lunch. Bring your friends, all are welcome.

Maier Racing, Maximum Motorsports, Cortex Racing, Hillbank/Superformance, Shelby American will all have large vendor displays with cars, parts and services for sale.

Denbeste Motorsports and The Carroll Shelby Store will both have apparel and collectables for sale in their mobile store trailers.

Sounds like a lot of fun, we will be there

Thank You

Wine Country Motorsports is also on site with their store and sell a lot things us folks use. I'm sure they will also adjust their items for the event along with the usual speed items like helmets, suits, gloves, and racing accessories.