TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Registration Now Open- More Details-Team Shelby Nationals Mini Nats 30 - Sonoma Raceway August 7Th, 8Th + 9Th, 2015

MMcGuirk

TS Nationals/Mini Nats 30 Update -

Things are really shaping up to make this an epic event. Here are some highlights of what we will have in store -

* Open track Friday, Saturday and Sunday

* Drag racing and BBQ at the track Friday afternoon

* Car show in the paddock Friday morning

* Sonoma + Napa Valley cruise/tour Saturday afternoon

* Displays from Shelby American, Ford Motor Company, Denbeste Motorsports, The Cobra Experience,

* Vintage Exhibition race Sunday

* The "Original Venice Crew" and the 50th Anniversary GT350s they created - Ted Sutton, Allen Grant, Peter Brock, Jim Marietta, Jerry Schwartz, Bernie Kretchmar, Chuck Cantwell will be on hand throughout the weekend, including a very special presentation at Saturday's banquet.

* Shelby American will be in attendance with the Shelby GT and two new cars - one to be revealed in Tulsa at Mid America and the other to be revealed at this event.

* Denbeste Motorsports will have a their superb display of Cobras and race cars

* Ford Motor Company is sending their latest Shelby product for display

* Aaron Shelby, Carroll's grandson and friend of the club, will be with us all weekend

PHEW....seeing it all listed together is amazing.

Plus, through all this, you get to hang with your TS friends

To Register - http://www.norcal-saac.org/mininats/

Registration is ala carte. Please PM or email me if you need additional info, pacificcoast@teamshelby.com

The host hotel, Embassy Suites San Rafael, info is embedded in the reg link and it is filling up rapidly

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Sonoma!

Edited by MMcGuirk

:headscratch::hysterical:

Good luck Michael... I know you guys can put together a great time.... it's good to see the Team Shelby Nationals are alive and kicking again.....

Thanks east coast Doug!

The Team Shelby Nationals is a rotating event - Northeast with John Keller, Southern Plains with Warren Ferris at the Mid America event in Tulsa and now at the 30th Norcal Shelby Club Mini Nats at Sonoma.

I have told the guys in Florida to do it at Sebring in the fall of 2016 and I will tow out there!

Edited by MMcGuirk

This sounds like a blast, I haven't been up that way in over 10 years. I'll have to see if I can swing getting the old girl ready in time for this, she's just being woken up from a near 20 year nap.

This will be our 20th mini nats....can't wait to attend.

Bruce are you going to track your Boss? I'll be there Sunday for the OT and I'm still thinking about Friday. I'm heading to LS the next Friday for the weekend as well.

Bruce are you going to track your Boss? I'll be there Sunday for the OT and I'm still thinking about Friday. I'm heading to LS the next Friday for the weekend as well.

I am still on the fence--I would like to take the GT350 since it is the 50th anniversary celebration. We'll see.