TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tulsa Meet June 17th Member BBQ 11.30-12.30

sharon

This week the S197 Shelby OA will be in Tulsa for the Shelby Show. On Wed we will be in the lobby during check out make sure to stop by and get your package. Also all member's that attend we are having a BBQ on Sunday the 17th. It will be catered by a local place called Badd Boys BBQ. So we looking Forward to seeing you and your cars!!!

The lunch is from 11.30-12.30. Also don't forget that at the Saturday banquet we will be giving away along with so many other lots of prizes.

What time on Saturday? I will be at the dragstrip

The BBQ will be on Sunday at the car show. The banquet is held at the hotel and you can buy tickets to that when you check in. For the BBQ on Sunday all you have to do is be a S!97 OA member and show up. Please send me an e-mail with the guests that you will be bringing. Looking forward to seeing you.

I wonder how the event is going? Just did a weather check and Tulsa is under a severe weather warning right now. Thought maybe someone might post pictures during the event. I'm bummed out not being there. Looking forward to the Dearborn event in August.

There has been some rain every day of the meet so far. For the most part things have gone well but the cruise got cut a little short last night when the rain came in. All that time detailing and I had to wash the car again today. Oh well. Don't think I'll go again today but I'll be at the dragstrip tomorrow running mine.

Archived