TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Contacting Shelby Performance Parts

Team,

Just a quick note, as I've seen some posts lately where people are directing their customer service questions to the forums.

We're not always on the forums to monitor customer service issues but I assure you, if you send an email in or call us during business hours, you will get someone on the phone and your question answered. My team is fantastic and cross-trained to ensure you are helped but please feel free to reach out to anyone below if you have a specific type of question. I can be reached almost anytime, keithc@Shelby.com

Thanks!

Daniel Velarde -Customer Service- danielv@Shelby.com

Chris Ruby -Customer Service/Tech Support- chrisr@Shelby.com

Jason Harlow -Shelby Performance Center/Warranty- jasonh@Shelby.com

Jeremy Sparkman -Customer Service/TS Memberships- jeremys@Shelby.com

Edited by SPP Keith

This is good info, but what ever happens to the requests you make on the "contact us" link on the SPP website? I know that the email on my account is current because I still get plenty of "offers" but I've yet to receive any response using that link.

I'm usually a phone call kind of guy anyway, but just wondering.

Edited by arants

I'll vouch for Keith, he will do his best, he does work hard to ensure customer satisfaction.

Jer

• 3 months later...

Ditto. Called, left messages and tried emails. Nothing. I was told that Brian Turner is no longer there. Jason has been a complete zero at return responses. I have given up on all things Shelby, unfortunately there are some things you can't get anywhere else.

Team,

Jason was on a well deserved vacation last week and is back in the office today; available via both email and phone. I encourage anyone to email me directly if you feel your emails are going unanswered as opposed to posting on the forums. You'll find the repose time a lot faster. I've also added an additional crew member to the roster above and removed Brian Turner, as he no longer works with our company. Thanks-

Okay, I will play. Everybody deserves a vacation. Having said that, I did call today and leave a message for Jason. No response. Just like no response to my phone call in July. Try email you say. On August 1st, I did get to talk to Chris Ruby who was awesome. He could not answer my questions so Chris Ruby sent an email to...take a guess...Jason. No response.

Tried phone calls and tried email. Like I said I have given up on Shelby. Unfortunately, some things I can't get anywhere else.

Okay, I will play. Everybody deserves a vacation. Having said that, I did call today and leave a message for Jason. No response. Just like no response to my phone call in July. Try email you say. On August 1st, I did get to talk to Chris Ruby who was awesome. He could not answer my questions so Chris Ruby sent an email to...take a guess...Jason. No response.

Tried phone calls and tried email. Like I said I have given up on Shelby. Unfortunately, some things I can't get anywhere else.

Jerry,

I did some digging and found some info on your request from Chris here. I'll ensure that Jason calls you today. In the future, please email me directly if you do not hear back from someone in a timely manner. I apologize for the delay. keithc@shelby.com

Edited by SPP Keith

I received my return phone call today. Thank you. While I appreciate your efforts, it is frustrating that you would have to get involved for me to get a returned phone call or email.

Nonetheless, I do not want to minimize the time and attention you have spent on this issue. Thank you once again.

Jerry,

I did some digging and found some info on your request from Chris here. I'll ensure that Jason calls you today. In the future, please email me directly if you do not hear back from someone in a timely manner. I apologize for the delay. keithc@shelby.com

Keith deserves a shirt. I wonder what size he is ?

Team,

Just a quick note, as I've seen some posts lately where people are directing their customer service questions to the forums.

We're not always on the forums to monitor customer service issues but I assure you, if you send an email in or call us during business hours, you will get someone on the phone and your question answered. My team is fantastic and cross-trained to ensure you are helped but please feel free to reach out to anyone below if you have a specific type of question. I can be reached almost anytime, keithc@Shelby.com

Thanks!

Daniel Velarde -Customer Service- danielv@Shelby.com

Chris Ruby -Customer Service/Tech Support- chrisr@Shelby.com

Jason Harlow -Shelby Performance Center/Warranty- jasonh@Shelby.com

Jeremy Sparkman -Customer Service/TS Memberships- jeremys@Shelby.com

Looks like this was updated. Good info deserves a bump up and a like!

Team,

I appreciate constructive criticism and respect everyone's right to an opinion, however uninformed at times. Please note that unconstructive criticism that serves no purpose will be deleted. This is a privately owned forum and we all agreed to the same terms and conditions when we signed up. I will update this thread when contact information changes for my team. Thanks!

• 2 years later...