TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another GT500KR on Ebay or is it?

sharon

Very misleading;

BIDDING IS FOR AMOUNT YOU WILL PAY OVER MSRP!!!

BE THE FIRST TO HAVE ONE IN A NEW COLOR VAPOR

THIS COLOR IS A SILVER COLOR LIKE THE GT500KR!

THE PICTURES ABOVE ARE ONLY FOR COLOR DISPLAY ONLY!

YOUR BIDDING ON A SHELBY GT500 NOT A GT500KR!

THE AMOUNT OVER MSRP!!!!

NEW 2008 SHELBY GT500 6-SPEED COUPE

The only problem is that is NOT the color vapor. You can't get blue stripes on the vapor color. So even though they are claiming the pictures of the KR are for color purposes only it is not the color vapor will be!

Very misleading;

BIDDING IS FOR AMOUNT YOU WILL PAY OVER MSRP!!!

BE THE FIRST TO HAVE ONE IN A NEW COLOR VAPOR

THIS COLOR IS A SILVER COLOR LIKE THE GT500KR!

THE PICTURES ABOVE ARE ONLY FOR COLOR DISPLAY ONLY!

YOUR BIDDING ON A SHELBY GT500 NOT A GT500KR!

THE AMOUNT OVER MSRP!!!!

NEW 2008 SHELBY GT500 6-SPEED COUPE

The only problem is that is NOT the color vapor. You can't get blue stripes on the vapor color. So even though they are claiming the pictures of the KR are for color purposes only it is not the color vapor will be!

The guy selling this could not be mistaken for a rocket scientist now could he? :hysterical2:

The guy selling this could not be mistaken for a rocket scientist now could he? :hysterical2:

Maybe he should stop selling shelbys and just sell us the synthetic oil for our cars. that would make him a Snake Oil Salesman :hysterical2::poke:

I saw this one on E-bay yesterday. Shelbydude is absolutely right. No point in putting pictures of a different (and more expensive) car for color display purposes when the color displayed isn't even right. This is indeed misleading. Then again, that wouldn't be the first misleading Shelby ad on E-bay.

I won't even look, sad, very sad, it will never end! <_< I also heard of a white SGT at a local dealer in Monroeville, PA the price, ONLY $49,+++.++!! :hysterical2: The salesman that sold the GT500 they had sold it for 10K over MSRP and they are asking 10K over for a SGT!! It will sit, one new salesman came up to me and said "it has a SIGNED PLATE TOO!!" I looked and pointed, "you mean that one?" "Yea" he said, I said "all SGT's have those," he said "really?" He works as a salesman and does'nt even school himself on what they are selling! I talked to him for a bit and he was clueless about the car, he did like what it looked like though.

Archived