TEAM SHELBY FORUM

374 Found A Home

I just purchased 374. Its parked right next to my 61 Ford Starliner Z code. I do have a question on the tcs button and I have read some of the other links. Do you start at the bottom of the button to remove it or the left side? I just don't want to break a clip that holds it in.

Is there a link for the goodie bag for this car. or a phone number to contact?

Congrats! Welcome.

Love the Starliner!

For the TCS button, I have used a standard screw driver with a paper towel. I had no problem popping it out from the bottom. Just a little pop up and over the housing if that makes sense. I know there is a very old thread on here with pictures somewhere.

Not sure what you mean by the goodie bag? If you mean the original documentation from Shelby and Hertz, on the 07 verts, that stuff usually went with the car. I don't know if the contact at Hertz from years ago is still employed there or not?

I just purchased 374. Its parked right next to my 61 Ford Starliner Z code. I do have a question on the tcs button and I have read some of the other links. Do you start at the bottom of the button to remove it or the left side? I just don't want to break a clip that holds it in.

Congrats on your GTH purchase. Shelby American has the permanent dash plaque for #374 which we would be glad to send you along with an GTH ownership certificate. Please follow the link below to request this plaque.

Also the link below will also assist you in registering your Shelby GTH in the Shelby American Registry. Your car will need to be registered with us before we can issue the permanent dash plaque.

I also be glad to provide you with the current Hertz contact info so that you may check into if Hertz still has the original paperwork for #374

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

Steve

PS- If you have any questions my email address is below in my signature line or you may phone me at 702-974-7325

Congratulations - Glad Steve can help point you in the right direction. It still amazes me how many of these car owners haven't bothered to send in for their documentation. I thank Shelby and Hertz for holding onto this stuff for so long now and not giving up on it.

Troy

Just FYI, you'll find the name Steve Fleske referenced many times throughout these GT-H posts as the Hertz contact person to claim the owners packet. Not sure if the 2007 cars get everything like the 2006 cars. That said, Steve retired this past December and the fellow who now has that responsibility is Mike Beard. mbeard@hertz.com, phone number 405-775-3599

Good luck and welcome to the family.

Congratulations on your purchase. I see you reside in the Great Lakes region and if you send me your email address I will put you in contact with the appropriate state director.

My email is teamshelby.il@hotmail.com

I am driving #352 a 2006. And the 61 Starliner is awesome I know because that was one of my first cars.

Rich Michiels

Welcome to the Team Shelby family!

Motor on...

Hey thank you to all for the help. I'm from Ohio not sure who the director is here. Is there any Shelby get togethers or car shows in the U.S.

Archived