TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black with Red Stripes at Home in Houston

ranger48

post-5372-1181433024_thumb.jpgI have been looking for one since I first heard about the Shelby GT500 Rumors.

I have equated this whole search to just like hunting a trophy whitetail.

I just pulled the trigger on mine after I go into the bush and put my hands on it I will post the pictures.

The rut has started in Texas.

Shot straight and true.

Bagged a trophy and with 500HP it sure beats a long drag out of the woods.

Here are some pictures.

First try so if it doesn't work I fix later tonight.

Now I have to go wash the bugs off.

Keith

Houston, TX

post-5372-1181432899_thumb.jpgpost-5372-1181432950_thumb.jpgpost-5372-1181433024_thumb.jpgpost-5372-1181433378_thumb.jpg

post-5372-1181432899_thumb.jpg

post-5372-1181432950_thumb.jpg

post-5372-1181433024_thumb.jpg

post-5372-1181433378_thumb.jpg

Picked_up_2007Black_Red.JPGI have been looking for one since I first heard about the Shelby GT500 Rumors.

I have equated this whole search to just like hunting a trophy whitetail.

I just pulled the trigger on mine after I go into the bush and put my hands on it I will post the pictures.

The rut has started in Texas.

Shot straight and true.

Bagged a trophy and with 500HP it sure beats a long drag out of the woods.

Here are some pictures.

First try so if it doesn't work I fix later tonight.

Now I have to go wash the bugs off.

Keith

Houston, TX

500_faster_than_2.JPG2007_B_R_Front.JPGPicked_up_2007Black_Red.JPG2007_Black_and_Red_Home.JPG

Welcome, nice to see the Red stripe package, looks really great with black, enjoy :shift:

Ranger,

Welcome to the site. That Black with Red stripe combo is awesome. :happy feet: We have not seen much of those around here. We are glad you found us. Let us know if you need any help with anything. Someone allways can help. Enjoy your new ride and be careful getting use to her. :shift:

CONGRATS TO YOU KEITH, and welcome to the show! Nice looking car. Of the two Red Stripe cars, I think the black and red combo is the best looking.

Just a couple of things though; one request and one obversation with a question...

1. Could you please take a nice close up photo of your grille snake so the some of the other members here can cop it for their Avatars? A couple of the guys are photoshopped out making "stock" snakes into red stripe ones for their Avatars.

2. The observation. Could you let us know if the chicken was pissed off that your using it's legs? :hysterical2:

JUST KIDDING BUDDY! WELCOME AGAIN, AND GREAT CAR!!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU KEITH, and welcome to the show! Nice looking car. Of the two Red Stripe cars, I think the black and red combo is the best looking.

Just a couple of things though; one request and one obversation with a question...

1. Could you please take a nice close up photo of your grille snake so the some of the other members here can cop it for their Avatars? A couple of the guys are photoshopped out making "stock" snakes into red stripe ones for their Avatars.

2. The observation. Could you let us know if the chicken was pissed off that your using it's legs? :hysterical2:

JUST KIDDING BUDDY! WELCOME AGAIN, AND GREAT CAR!!!!

Now you have me seeing RED :finger:

post-5372-1181512643_thumb.jpg

post-5372-1181512693_thumb.jpg

Let me know if you want any other pictures.

1. Could you please take a nice close up photo of your grille snake so the some of the other members here can cop it for their Avatars?

Perhaps a stupid question and I apologize in advance, but what is an Avator??? I've seen this several times on the forum.

Stent

Those are the small pucture on the left under your user name.

Very Nice!

More close up pics of the car please?

I have been trying to find a part number for the red cobras but they come up as the same part number for all the GT500's.

Shelbydude

What do you mean? I'm expecting mine this week or next and it's killing me. Black w.Red Appearance.....

Stent

Now you have me seeing RED :finger:

Let me know if you want any other pictures.

Ranger,

Great job on the pics, but your laging on cleaniness. Carefully review pic number 1; the close up of your Grille Snake. You will note the dead Nat that is embedded in the grille just to the right of the Cobra. Please clean that mess up! :hysterical2:

I will post some more pictures after I get a chance to finish detailing and de natting.

For now it is tucked away safe and sound in the garage.

The Red package comes with a cover and a cool set of mats with the red cobra logo embroidered on it.

I have attached a picture of the cover and will add the picture of the mats tomorrow, forgot to pull it off the camera.

I will also post the part #'s for both if anybody is interested.

Thanks to all for the comments.

post-5372-1181869828_thumb.jpg

post-5372-1181869845_thumb.jpg

Keith

post-5372-1181869828_thumb.jpg

post-5372-1181869845_thumb.jpg

Here ate the part #'s if if anyone is interested.

Shelby Cover

Ford Part # 7R3J-19A412-AA

Red Cobra Floor Mats

Ford Part # 7R3J-63130DO-CA3ZHE

post-5372-1181873768_thumb.jpg

Not sure if you can order these seperatly from the car but I may get an extra set if they are available.

post-5372-1181873768_thumb.jpg

Archived