TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trek Bike Owners Need To Read This.

Thanks BB. I will try that out first and see if that works. Thanks tesgt350 for posting the information as well.

Another reason I like the folks on this list, most are critical thinkers and are creative enough to search for easier answers.

Thanks fellas.

Skewers are designed for ALL wheels (as it relates to staying out of the spokes).

With the more common use of disc brakes today, the rotor is much closer to the fork leg and therefore should either have a different design skewer OR simply switch it around to the right hand side......its that simple. :)

Thanks BB. I will try that out first and see if that works. Thanks tesgt350 for posting the information as well.

Another reason I like the folks on this list, most are critical thinkers and are creative enough to search for easier answers.

Thanks fellas.

:salute:

EDIT- and 66 is spot on...........if the skewer nut is tightened enuf it should NEVER come loose.

Thanks fellas.

Rattle snake ya you got to like this forum it blows me away at times as we have so many experts on alot subjects & they are all willling to help & share their expertise. The best thing is when you meet these people & form a friendship which would have never happened if it wasn`t for Shelby.

^^^^^

If that was directed (loosely) at me Jim, thank you very much!

And you're right bud. I would never have met you if not for this forum! :rockon:

Your welcome ,& it goes to all T.S members out their that are willing to help& share their knowledge on all most anything that is brought forward,

Archived