TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sixth Annual “Snakes At The Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 27, 2015

SVT NAJA

Sy,

It was a pleasure meeting you this past Saturday at SATL 2015, and again - Welcome to Team Shelby!

We look forward to having you joining us for future TS-PCR events. Please consider our Mini Nats gathering at Sonoma Raceway this coming August 7th, 8th and 9th.

This will be an epic Shelby event that offers something for everyone!

Best,

Jim

I haven't signed up for the mini nats yet, but it is on my radar. Thanks again for your hospitality! Sy Edited by fullsyz

SATL - 2015 PHOTO LINK

On behalf of Russ and our BBQ crew, I want to thank everyone that came out this past Saturday to join us for Snakes at the Lake - 2015.

It's your continued support that makes this event a great day to enjoy with other "Powered by Ford" enthusiasts, and for that we're grateful!

Follow this link to view photos that were taken by our event photographer. http://justphotographyvallejo.smugmug.com/Snakes-to-lakes/i-TFD8kjv Enjoy!

Now, back to work planning SATL 2016...

Best,

Jim

PS: A video is in the works, so stay tuned.

Due to all involved in making this event happen, it is one of the out standing events of the Summer! Never boring, never dull, always good food, nice cars and most important Good People!

PS

We always look forward to the ride back on the twisty mountain back roads.

JimC

Here's our TS-PCR 6th Annual "Snakes at the Lake" - 2015 event YouTube video.

I want to thank Mike for a great job editing/producing as well as Perry and Jeff for many of the fantastic photos and video.

See you next year for SATL-2016 on Saturday June 25th. Enjoy!

Jim

And for some great SATL-2015 footage on Hwy 50 in the Sierras, I'm reposting Boris' cruise video.