TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sixth Annual “Snakes At The Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 27, 2015

SVT NAJA

Jim..awesome event - thank you. And the Gotta Have It Green shirt was the icing on the cake, haha. I know this takes a lot of work so count us in for any help you need next year as we want to see this event continue.

205chna.jpg

Edited by cobrakidz

Thank you Jim, Debbie and I had a great time. Your event is one of the best run I've attended and will definitely go next year!

On a side note I'm sorry we had to leave a little early to attend a ball game but they ended up winning 18-0.

Well Jim, all I can say is what a great event you put on again. A person could not have asked for more in a group event. My friend Melissa and I had a great time and the whole event was fantastic. Much thanks to all the folks that cooked us a great lunch, cooked to perfection, and the weed whacker engine Margarita's. Can't wait for next year to do it again. Still had to follow Bruce, what's up with that?? Oh, and loved the event shirts and my one and only trophy for the year. Thanks Jim

To Jim and all the others that helped put on this event, this was my first Team Shelby event. I have been a member for 4 years but never participated in an event. Thank you, I had a great time and met a lot of great people and got to look at a lot of awesome cars. I and my guest had a great time. I am looking forward to next years event and hoping my wife can attend, she is a nurse and this landed on her work week.

To Mike, I was so sorry to see that you backed into that stack, you handled that better than I would have, you have a beautiful car and got my vote for the SGT class.

Thanks again to all.

As everyone has already said, awesome job again Jim and the crew! This event is always one of our favorites of the year. Everyone is always so nice and all the cars that participate are absolutely amazing.

SATL - 2015 PHOTO LINK

On behalf of Russ and our BBQ crew, I want to thank everyone that came out this past Saturday to join us for Snakes at the Lake - 2015.

It's your continued support that makes this event a great day to enjoy with other "Powered by Ford" enthusiasts, and for that we're grateful!

Follow this link to view photos that were taken by our event photographer. http://justphotographyvallejo.smugmug.com/Snakes-to-lakes/i-TFD8kjv Enjoy!

Now, back to work planning SATL 2016...

Best,

Jim

PS: A video is in the works, so stay tuned.

Edited by SVT NAJA

Thanks for letting me crash the party unregistered and unannounced. Hell of a show and everyone made me feel very welcome. Thank you! Sy

Sy,

It was a pleasure meeting you this past Saturday at SATL 2015, and again - Welcome to Team Shelby!

We look forward to having you joining us for future TS-PCR events. Please consider our Mini Nats gathering at Sonoma Raceway this coming August 7th, 8th and 9th.

This will be an epic Shelby event that offers something for everyone!

Best,

Jim

Looks and sounds like another fantastic time for Team Shelby members. Sorry that Kellie and I missed it. Jim C always puts on a first class event because he is a first class guy and so are the folks assisting him. Glad to hear all had a great time at a fantastic location. :thumbsup: A big thumbs up for Jim and the crew! See you for the HMB or Baja Cantina run for sure JC.

GREAT PICS !

Edited by Albino500