TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oh My..........................

CMC, maybe this is the "Cobra" you keep talking about! :hysterical:

It may well be. Steve will have to answer that one. It's not quite what I envisioned, but Shelby American has some pretty creative, forward thinking designers. They might have been looking for a timeless design !

Still waiting to here more from Steve Thornton. As I look at the pictures a little closer, the more I think we may be looking at a car from, and the location of the Shelby American "Skunkworks" division ! Why else would Steve tease us with this tasty little tidbit !

JeffJ might be right ! This could be the new Shelby American "Cobra" we keep hearing so much about! Now we'll everyone start believing me !

I never said that. I was just making fun, joking with you since you're the only one that keeps bringing this up. I don't know who the "we" is, but nobody else has ever heard of this "Cobra" you keep speaking about, over, and over. I can just about guarantee that this atrocity (IMHO) in the first post would never come out of SAI.

I never said that. I was just making fun, joking with you since you're the only one that keeps bringing this up. I don't know who the "we" is, but nobody else has ever heard of this "Cobra" you keep speaking about, over, and over. I can just about guarantee that this atrocity in the first post would never come out of SAI.

Yup definitely not an SAI build. Car was found on Craigslist and if I recall the "base car" is a legitimate GT500 with the glass roof option.

Steve

Archived