TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any C6 Corvette Owners?

I have a Glass Roof for a 2013 C6 Corvette. It fits 2006-2013, (I think also 2005). This Top is in like new condition and was only on the car a few days. It is in beautiful condition. Asking just $800 if you can come to Tallahassee to get it. I also have a Car Cover that was ordered for a C5 2003 Vette and it was only used once in his Garage. I think it will fit the C6 Vette. If you come to Tallahassee and buy the Top at asking price, I will give you the Cover. As you can see, the Top is complete, with Latches, Trim and Weather Stripes, ready to install.

C6 CORVETTE GLASS ROOF 001.JPG

C6 CORVETTE GLASS ROOF 013.JPG

C6 CORVETTE GLASS ROOF 006.JPG

I have a Glass Roof for a 2013 C6 Corvette. It fits 2006-2013, (I think also 2005). This Top is in like new condition and was only on the car a few days. It is in beautiful condition. Asking just $800 if you can come to Tallahassee to get it. I also have a Car Cover that was ordered for a C5 2010 Vette and it was only used once in his Garage. I think it will fit the C6 Vette. If you come to Tallahassee and buy the Top at asking price, I will give you the Cover. As you can see, the Top is complete, with Latches, Trim and Weather Stripes, ready to install.

Tes it would have to be a base C6 as the Z06 and ZR1's have fixed roofs....a 2010 C5?....no such thing Tes the C6 came out in 06 taking the C5's place.

Tes it would have to be a base C6 as the Z06 and ZR1's have fixed roofs....a 2010 C5?....no such thing Tes the C6 came out in 06 taking the C5's place.

My Bad on the C5 Date, Fixed it. Thanks.

:thumbsup:

It was a good price.

Yeah, he drove over from Ft Walton. He took a big chance to, he left his top home and as soon as he arrived, it started raining...... He knew it was a great deal, didn't even try to haggle on the price.

Yeah, he drove over from Ft Walton. He took a big chance to, he left his top home and as soon as he arrived, it started raining...... He knew it was a great deal, didn't even try to haggle on the price.

I guess not that's an expensive item bud he got a great deal for sure..........yeah he took a chance alright damn when I was down thee last August it went from blue sky to thunder storm

in the blink of an eye.

Archived