TEAM SHELBY FORUM

15 Mile Kr On Ebay

PonyRazor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, did he get removed from the site then?

He did,but he's probably back with a different name. He had three that I know of, speedyman, sideoiler, applejack. He was recently kicked off the Ford GT500.com site as well. Heck, I wouldn't be suprised if you were him.

Do you own a KR?

AK

He did,but he's probably back with a different name. He had three that I know of, speedyman, sideoiler, applejack. He was recently kicked off the Ford GT500.com site as well. Heck, I wouldn't be suprised if you were him.

Do you own a KR?

AK

Yes, haha! #505 from 08, and I am going out of my mind because it is being shipped to Hawaii right now. Funny enough, it will be titled in Alaska. Right now I'm ging through the normal headache of the dealership in the lower 48 not sending Alaska the right paperwork. Ugh!

Yes, haha! #505 from 08, and I am going out of my mind because it is being shipped to Hawaii right now. Funny enough, it will be titled in Alaska. Right now I'm ging through the normal headache of the dealership in the lower 48 not sending Alaska the right paperwork. Ugh!

It took me almost two months to get mine from the dealership in Iowa to Alaska.

The wait was excruciating.

AK.

I bought mine off of ebay and flew to Michigan last Thursday To check it out before paying. Got to put 75 miles on her before handing the keys over to the shipper. More than likely they are saying I still have 3 weeks left before she makes it here.

Did yours go via the Alcan or the Haynes Ferry?

I'm not seeing what your talking about concerning the rear spoiler?

Maybe I just haven't seen enough KR's, but that spoiler looks really flat, I am not a fan. Again it could be the angle of the pictures, most likely it is because I have never felt this way about prior KR's I have seen.

Maybe I just haven't seen enough KR's, but that spoiler looks really flat, I am not a fan. Again it could be the angle of the pictures, most likely it is because I have never felt this way about prior KR's I have seen.

The KR spoiler is flat, and that way for a reason. Do some research before you judge!

Oldest trick in the book ! Put it on the lift and run it in reverse !

That works with cable driven speedo/odo's.............does that also work with electronic/computer controlled electronic motor driven odometers?

R

The KR spoiler is flat, and that way for a reason. Do some research before you judge!

Do some research before I judge??? Man you are one ignorant individual.

I don't like the flat spoiler (At least in the pictures of the car referenced), research will not change that. Is that OK with you? Or is this another subject where your opinion is the only one that is allowed to be correct? LMAO

I don't like the flat spoiler (At least in the pictures of the car referenced), research will not change that. Is that OK with you? Or is this another subject where your opinion is the only one that is allowed to be correct? LMAO

Take it easy guys! Try to act civil. I am kinda new here, but it seems like alot of people are quick to jump at each others throats at just the slightest hint of a disagreement.

I like to try and respond like I would face to face when commenting on posts. Plus it keeps the Trolls at bay knowing they can't get to you.

Take it easy guys! Try to act civil. I am kinda new here, but it seems like alot of people are quick to jump at each others throats at just the slightest hint of a disagreement.

I like to try and respond like I would face to face when commenting on posts. Plus it keeps the Trolls at bay knowing they can't get to you.

I agree.... I'll change cmc's post to how I feel about the subject

Can't we all just try to get along!

there.... how's that?

i don't get these people who buy a car and never use it?? yes the modern KR is a collectible but if you think it'll ever have the value of the old KR's you live in la la land

i don't get these people who buy a car and never use it?? yes the modern KR is a collectible but if you think it'll ever have the value of the old KR's you live in la la land

Well, NADA disagrees with you.

EDIT: I agree that buying a car and not using it is a little silly, but to each their own!

post-44763-0-94795700-1428272325_thumb.png

It could be the Pictures, but that rear spoiler looks horrible.

Perhaps, it may be possible that if you knew why Ford SVT and Shelby engineers chose that spoiler specifically for the KR, you would have a more positive opinion of it rather than making a cynical, negative judgment about it.

It is most likely the coolest spoiler ever to be put on a Mustang, if not only for the reason they chose it alone.

I agree... I know it's not a KR but there's a lot by me that is advertising a 2007 Shelby GT white 5 spd with 75 original miles..... someone lost money on this one!

EDIT: I agree that buying a car and not using it is a little silly, but to each their own!

NADA really, try asking the real experts! Why the current KR will never go to that Value because the old ones are 46 yrs old and counting and they will never catch up, but by all means trust NADA

NADA really, try asking the real experts! Why the current KR will never go to that Value because the old ones are 46 yrs old and counting and they will never catch up, but by all means trust NADA

Well, who are the experts at valuing cars future values? Are they time travelers? Jk! You also have to remember that the 68 KR started at $5k, not $80k. Just food for thought.

No one TRULY knows where the values are going to go. IF they did, we should ask them for their time machine! Lol

Archived