TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Day At Cal Berkeley Baseball - Sunday April 12Th

MMcGuirk

Hi

Another cool event.....

Please join us for the 2nd annual Shelby day at Cal Baseball Sunday April 12th, 2015.

This year is a bonus - they are playing arch-rival Stanford!

Participants receive a comemerative Shelby T Shirt, two tickets to the game and more

We will have car show-like parking on the plaza for Shelby and Shelby heritage vehicles

Shelby Berkely Baseball Day 2015.jpg
to register - http://shelby427.com
Edited by MMcGuirk

Michael,

My wife and I had a great time at this event last year. I sold my Shelby, but I was wondering if I could bring my 2012 Boss 302 and my 2015 50th Anniversary Limited edition?

Thanks,

Mark

Yes absolutely

Any plan on where to meet up to conga? And if not, where do we meet at the stadium?

April and Les,

Enter the UCB campus on the West side via Frank Schlessinger Way as seen here https://maps.google.com/maps?q=harmon+gym&ll=37.869327,-122.26345&spn=0.005618,0.008256&client=safari&oe=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&cid=270711471072525729&t=h&z=18

When you reach the first right, turn and follow that loop to the North end of Spieker Plaza where the 8 or 9 trees appear in front of Haas Pavilion.

That's where we parked last year. See you tomorrow!

Any plan on where to meet up to conga? And if not, where do we meet at the stadium?

April,

Andrew and are leaving San Jose at 10:45

We will be coming up 880

We can meet you somewhere along the way

Let me know where

Edited by ShelbyTom

Another great event today at Cal Berkeley Shelby Day!

Stanford jumped into the lead early in the game, and despite Cal's six run eighth inning performance - the Tree towered over the Bears to win 12 - 6.

Thanks go out to Neil Cummings, Jenni Shreeves and their team for an enjoyable day with other Shelby enthusiasts. Perfect weather, cold beverages and tasty ballgame snacks.

IMG_10021_zpst0ati1de.jpg

IMG_10045_zpskqqqlkq9.jpg

We had a great time as always! Wanted to say thanks to Neil, Jenni, Ari, Michael, Jim and anyone else who helped organize this event. Hopefully next year the Bears will remember how to pitch! :swear::gaah:

I'd post the video I took of our moment of noise, but I think Michael's exhaust drowned everyone else out! :worship: